Who Kriea actually could be?

Look, I truly think that Kreia is nothing more than an ex jedi historian with a great mind that just so happened to train Revan. Yeah she went to Malicor, but so did a lot of otheres.

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!

Actually both Kreia and the handmaidens mother are two different

We all know Kreia taught Revan right? And we all know Arren Kae tought Revan right? So, how come whenever someone mentions Revan had many teachers that none of them mention Kreia, it's just Kae? Or when someone mentions Kreia taught Revan they don't mention Kae? Why hasn't someone said something like this?...'Revan had many masters. These masters included Zhar, Dorak, Kae and Kreia.' You see what I mean.

Other speculative things that possibly support the fact of Darth Traya/Kreia being Arren Kae is...

Brianna mentions that her mother died during the Mandalorian Wars and they never recovered her mother (Arren Kae's) body. Maybe this is because she never died, she's alive and she has become Darth Traya/Kreia and perhaps that is why (LS Exile) the Jedi Council were shcoked to see Darth Traya/Kreia on Dantooine because they thought that she had died.

Don't you find that Brianna's backstory is suspisciously written? I mean, she never knew her mother, if she did, then perhaps she would be shocked to see her mother Darth Traya/Kreia being alive since she would recognize her.

When T3-M4 plays that holo-recording showing the day that the Jedi Council exiled you, isn't it suspicious how the Jedi Council say 'her' teachings and not her name, Kreia. But wait a minute, maybe it's because the woman they are talking about is Arren Kae and that 'Kreia' technically doesn't exist to them yet as Arren Kae hasn't changed her name. Why hasn't any of the Jedi Masters ever mentioned the name Kreia, it's always Kae or 'her'?

Of course, I'm not entirely sure if Arren Kae is Darth Traya/Kreia but I'm highly suspiscious of her. It would make sense if she is, however it would make equal sense if she isn't.

I think not i believe that kreia/traya and the handaidens mother are two different people from two diffferent sides of the force.

I just had a run through the game again and I had my PC ask Kreia if she was in the Manadalorian Wars - then he said "I don't remember" her being there. Which makes me wonder if Kreia used her "force forget" on him like she seems to on everyone else. *IF* Kreia was serving during the wars, why doesn't anyone remember?(except the masters for the LS dantonine(sp) gathering)

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

it does have a nice tie into the story (kinda), however there are some holes

1) the only reason kreia gets mad at you is to tempt you, think about it when someone tells you no you want it more. kreia would tempt you with the dark side all the time, and yes the samething was done with visas so i don't see the bias with handmaiden.

2) plus she wanted you to train handmaiden so you could piss off atris so you could kill her (someone close to you) so you could then kill kreia ala crash of the universe (death of the force). as above tempting you by rejecting you. in short the handmaiden was a pawn to kreia (not very nice way to treat your daughter but look at papa vader)

it is interesting however and the more i think about it the more i like how it fits into the story.

HERES A THOUGHT!!! why can't someone from obsidian come in and clarify this!! or is like KOTOR 3 and what the old guard says is canon :blink:

HERES A THOUGHT!!! why can't someone from obsidian come in and clarify this!!  or is like KOTOR 3 and what the old guard says is canon  :thumbsup:

It's too easy then :-"

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

Who is Kriea really?

Palpatine's great great great great great great great great great.......... || ...great great grandmother

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

i will shed some light on this:

Kreia was exiled because she was the FIRST trainer of Revan and when he fell to the darkside they blamed kreia for all the other jedi who fell to the darkside aswell.

And the name thing, Kreia is her original name before the Mandalorian and Jedi wars, after the Mandalorian wars she was exiled and she wanderd to Malachor, she found the Trayus academy and embraced the Sith teachings there. she then found Sion and Nihilus there and trained them, then they betrayed her and exiled her from the Sith. She was than called darth traya during the 2 dark lords' training.

Arren Kae was exiled because she gave birth to the Handmaiden. after her exile she joined Revan during the Mandalorian Wars, in which she died.

And the reason Kreia knew Arren Kae is because Kreia was exiled AFTER the war and Kae was exiled DURING.

hi.

Kreia was exiled because she was the FIRST trainer of Revan and when he fell to the darkside they blamed kreia for all the other jedi who fell to the darkside aswell.

And the name thing, Kreia is her original name before the Mandalorian and Jedi wars, after the Mandalorian wars she was exiled and she wanderd to Malachor, she found the Trayus academy and embraced the Sith teachings there. she then found Sion and Nihilus there and trained them, then they betrayed her and exiled her from the Sith. She was than called darth traya during the 2 dark lords' training.

Arren Kae was exiled because she gave birth to the Handmaiden. after her exile she joined Revan during the Mandalorian Wars, in which she died.

And the reason Kreia knew Arren Kae is because Kreia was exiled AFTER the war and Kae was exiled DURING.

Pardon me if I don't thinkyou are correct. And also pardon me for not believing content not in the game.

I saw a comment the other day where a guy said that in the cut content "that was made Canon" WHAT??? It's CUT. IT CANNOT BE CANON, IT WAS CUT. IT NEVER HAPPENED.

Moving on, Kriea claims to be Revan's first master. Other sources in the game Claim Arren Kae to be his first. The two sources cannot be reconciled unless Kriea = Kae.

And shepherds we shall be,

for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth unto Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be,

In Nomine Patris, et Fili, et Spiritus Sancti.

Actually, cut content "officially" never exists. This is because many users (like the xbox people) can never gain access to it, and will never be able to see the material. So you cannot make cut content "Canon" as it were, only content that stayed in the game.

what I am saying.

Like the Droid Planet, It can be used in other games and storylines.

Any maps, planets and other areas(Space stations and asteroids) can be reused in other games.

Plot Points in cut content can be recycled into different storylines.

Game Maps and Plot Points in cut content has NO bearing to the original Story inwhich it originally belong too.

Thought for the Day:

As I stated before, the excuse of who was exiled for what goes out the window when you look at the source of the information. Kreia is the only one who tells you why both she and Arren were exiled. But could you be absolutely sure that she was ever telling telling the truth? If she is Arren kae, and she did not want you to know it, wouldn't it be reasonable to assume that she would tell you a lie?

Plus, the story of Kae being exiled for becming pregnant and giving birth does not fit in to the era that these games take place in. Many Jedi during this time frame have been married, and have had children. Sometime multiple times.

Also, the information that you receive from other sources almos discredit, completely, the information Kreia gives you. Mical tells you that Revan had many masters, "Master Kae, before Kae left for the war." He never once mentioned that she was exiled, either it be for getting pregnant or any other reason.

Now follow this next part closely...Brianna tells you that her mother, Arren Kae, went to war; and it was while fighting in the war that Arren fell in love with Yusanis and became pregnant. Then, shortly after having given birth to Brianna, she is believed to have died in battle. Never once do Brianna tell you that her mother was exiled, never once does she tell you her mother was, in the least, scolded for have gotten pregnant. For both Mical and Brianna, you only know that Kae did go to war. But only after having already gone to war did she meet Yusanis, fall into love (or lust) and get pregnant. And then she is believed to have died. No disgrace is ever mentioned (unless you count going to war as a disgrace), and no 'Exile of Master Kae' is ever mentioned.

I'm sorry, but even if Kreia's story is true, the order of events in which she told them is very faulty, and would already discredit it.

"Learn to harness your anger and control your fear. Dominate your emotions! But do not let them overcome you; for they can surely cause you to fall to the dark side.

If you expect to win against a Sith then you need to fight like a Sith! If you do not, you will always be met with defeat."

-- Jedi Master Seraphis Dakari

Now follow this next part closely...Brianna tells you that her mother, Arren Kae, went to war; and it was while fighting in the war that Arren fell in love with Yusanis and became pregnant. Then, shortly after having given birth to Brianna, she is believed to have died in battle.

Although I agree with most of your points, this one cannot be correct. The Mandalorian Wars took place only about a decade before KotOR2, and Handmaiden is clearly older than that. Kae did leave to fight in the war, but she must have given birth to Brianna almost a decade before that.

Now follow this next part closely...Brianna tells you that her mother, Arren Kae, went to war; and it was while fighting in the war that Arren fell in love with Yusanis and became pregnant. Then, shortly after having given birth to Brianna, she is believed to have died in battle.

Although I agree with most of your points, this one cannot be correct. The Mandalorian Wars took place only about a decade before KotOR2, and Handmaiden is clearly older than that. Kae did leave to fight in the war, but she must have given birth to Brianna almost a decade before that.

The Mandalorian War ended about a decade before KOTOR II, I think the war itself was something like 5-6 years? Now Brianna does look a bit older than 16, but it is possible. After all, Leia was only supposed to be 16ish in ANH, and to put it bluntly, Ms. Fisher was quite older than that.

what I am saying.

Like the Droid Planet, It can be used in other games and storylines.

Any maps, planets and other areas(Space stations and asteroids) can be reused in other games.

Plot Points in cut content can be recycled into different storylines.

Game Maps and Plot Points in cut content has NO bearing to the original Story inwhich it originally belong too.

Until the cut content is officially in a game, it doesn't exist in the timeline, or in Canon.

Perhaps K3 can clarify it, but I seriously doubt it will...

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

The Mandalorian War ended about a decade before KOTOR II, I think the war itself was something like 5-6 years? Now Brianna does look a bit older than 16, but it is possible. After all, Leia was only supposed to be 16ish in ANH, and to put it bluntly, Ms. Fisher was quite older than that.

:- Leia is 16 in ANH?!?

How do you figure that? I think you're wrong. In fact, I know you are.

According to the official Star Wars site Episode III takes place 19 years before A New Hope (Episode IV). Since we saw Leia being born in Episode III, this suggests something else. Yes, I know that time passes during that episode (Anakin only learns of Padme's pregnancy in the beginning, suggesting it's still fairly early on), but a full year did not pass, so Leia could have been no younger than 18 in Hope. Personally I still think that she and Luke were both 19 at the time.

Wow, he really did rewrite history.... ah well. 16 used to be the nemuber.

And if anyone has really put any amount of thought into the game, they would readily see that Obsidian is above thowing random mess into the story just for the heck of it.

After reminders in another thread, explain the "Traya Academy left or right path" Kreia talks about or why Mandalore think blowing the Ravager will piss off the republic?

Ain't you confused with the EP I Padme (14) played by a adult actor (Natalie Portman)?

And if anyone has really put any amount of thought into the game, they would readily see that Obsidian is above thowing random mess into the story just for the heck of it.

After reminders in another thread, explain the "Traya Academy left or right path" Kreia talks about or why Mandalore think blowing the Ravager will piss off the republic?

Ain't you confused with the EP I Padme (14) played by a adult actor (Natalie Portman)?

No sir, originally, Leia and Luke were supposed to be 16. I guess he decided to change this with Ep III.

Keep in mind I'm probably older than most of you, I saw V and VI in theater. I was a little young for IV though.

Edited by SSgtSniper

Pardon me if I don't thinkyou are correct. And also pardon me for not believing content not in the game.

I saw a comment the other day where a guy said that in the cut content "that was made Canon" WHAT??? It's CUT. IT CANNOT BE CANON, IT WAS CUT. IT NEVER HAPPENED.

Moving on, Kriea claims to be Revan's first master. Other sources in the game Claim Arren Kae to be his first. The two sources cannot be reconciled unless Kriea = Kae.

Mical says that Revan went to his first master to learn how to leave the Jedi.

and Kreia says that Revan returned to her to learn how to leave them for good.

Mical says that Kae may have been a master of revan but was not the first

hi.

Yes

Yes

No. What Mical says is this:

Disciple: "Revan sought out many other teachers to learn certain techniques. I do not recall who Revan's master was... strange. As a Padawan, Revan was trained by Master Kae, before she was exiled. Strange, I do not recall who Revan's master was after that.And it is said that he went to his first - and final - master to learn how to leave the order entirely, as she had.And such teachings and their teachers is why I harbor doubts, why I wonder if something is missing from the Jedi code."

He just says that he doesn't remember who Revan's master was after Kae, and obviously that does not discount the possibility that she might have been the first. I'm fairly certain that we are never conclusively told who Revan's first master was, though it is certainly implied that it was Kreia. But again, this does not say that Kreia cannot be Kae.

Yes

Yes

No. What Mical says is this:

Disciple: "Revan sought out many other teachers to learn certain techniques. I do not recall who Revan's master was... strange. As a Padawan, Revan was trained by Master Kae, before she was exiled. Strange, I do not recall who Revan's master was after that.And it is said that he went to his first - and final - master to learn how to leave the order entirely, as she had.And such teachings and their teachers is why I harbor doubts, why I wonder if something is missing from the Jedi code."

He just says that he doesn't remember who Revan's master was after Kae, and obviously that does not discount the possibility that she might have been the first. I'm fairly certain that we are never conclusively told who Revan's first master was, though it is certainly implied that it was Kreia. But again, this does not say that Kreia cannot be Kae.

Disciple also says (if you are male talking to him in the sublevel) "Revan had many Masters." He then goes on to list four in reverse chronological order, and ends with Kae. So the inference is she was one of his first, if not THE first. It's just my belief she is the first.

Thus the debate continues.