• Canderous Ordo
    • Mission
    • Jolee Bindo
    • Master Vrook
    • Zaalbar
    • Trask
    • Yuthura Ban

( Uhh, no religion plz :D )

The thread will be closed on 1st, couse then i'll have proper results for 'most liked char' of KOTOR1, after that ,we can open a normal, not poll related thread and chat away of KOTOR things, but that thread will not be another of that suggestions (no dev reads them anyway novadays)

It will be just an ordinary thread about the SW in the timeline of Revan&friends :p

I hope now ya understand it :thumbsup:

IB1OsQq.png

Apparently the thread will be closed on the 1st. Don't ask me why.

Could it be a school project? I always suspected I was just part of someone's experiment. :ph34r:

I'd like to see one or two characters from Kotor 1 return, but certainly no more than that. Kotor 2 overdid it, I think.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Apparently the thread will be closed on the 1st. Don't ask me why.

Could it be a school project? I always suspected I was just part of someone's experiment. :ph34r:

I'd like to see one or two characters from Kotor 1 return, but certainly no more than that. Kotor 2 overdid it, I think.

Nope, no school, yes, ya just an experiment :D

IB1OsQq.png

• 2 weeks later...

I hate Vrook. He never believes in my character. As for Zaalbar, no! He had like no dialouge options in Kotor 1. Bastila should be since she is the female version of Anakin, Carth definitely should since he had one of the most interesting stories and is on a continued hunt to be with his long lost love. Mission, probably not.

As for Jolee... never really got to know him so I can't say anything about him. Juhani was pretty cool, HK and the smaller droid are a must...

Edited by Phaedra36

As much as I'd like to see Mission, Big Z, and Juhani, they really don't have much reason to return in a big way. Now, they could get cameos (either speaking or unspeaking) and that would be fine with me.

Carth, I can see playing a bit part (yet important part) in K3 just like he did in K2.

Dustil could actually be a shipmate. The droids are a given. Jolee should make some sort of speaking appearance. Master Dorak is unaccounted for....we could use an old master to help rebuild the Order.

must see returning characters (major part):

Revan

Bastila

Mandalore

Vrook was a uptight arrogant bastard. He died at the hands of Exile as she smiled at him, looking into his eyes.

Zaalbar was nothing but a waste of npc space. I don't like wookiees and he a prime example of the why. Gutteral speech, not very good at fighting or any other trait and his dex sucked.

must see returning characters (major part):

Revan

Bastila

Mandalore

Agree on this. :)

Too many Bastila :huh: fans in here, that put her in first place. Yuthura Ban is good looking to and deserves her second place shot.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I would love for Jolee to be back, but if Revan was evil then he's dead and hed be too old anyways. So I voted for Bastila.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

I would love for Jolee to be back, but if Revan was evil then he's dead and hed be too old anyways. So I voted for Bastila.

There were alternative routes included in KOTOR1-2 both, so there is no problem voting on someone who could actually be dead. Who knows the future anyway? :huh:

(hmm...I should better say past, like in KOTOR-time :D )

IB1OsQq.png

my answer from 23 days ago that i still uphold:

I voted mission, because as a romance option, you wouldn't have to be a pedifile like in K1 :-

However, you can't really have Kotor without Bastila. It just... wouldn't be Kotor anymore...

Jolee is classic too. i am glad they paid tribute to his character in K2 with the dialogue option when talking to Brianna, "i think it's called 'pulling a Bindo' "

Edited by Blank

Why does everyone like Canderous so much? I mean he has interesting war stories, but that is about it >.>

the reason I see him as a "must see" returning character is because of the army he commands....I like the whole shaky alliance bit between the Republic and the Mandalorians as they temporarily join forces to oppose a common foe.