Nar Shadaa problem

Hey, I seem to be having a problem progressing on this planet. I defeat the Red Eclipse at the Ebon Hawk but nothing seems to happen afterwards.

I've consulted various walkthroughs but they all say that I should've received some sort of message to meet a guy in the bar (the bar with all the toxic gases) after I leave the ship. But nothing happens and I'm completely stuck.

Can anyone help me? :p I'd appreciate any suggestions.

P.S. This is the Xbox version of the game.

This may not be a bug, although sometimes things on Nar Shaddaa fail to trigger to the point where it really is a bug. In case it's not:

Meeting with the guy at the bar doesn't trigger immediately after the Red Eclipse. You need to gain or lose favour with the Exchange by doing various sidequests - most of Nar Shaddaa is about this. Check in with the little squeaky guy outside the cantina to find out what the Exchange thinks of you. Once you've annoyed (or pleased) the Exchange enough, you'll get the message when you're back in the main hub.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

the same thing happened to me i had to start a new file :o . but it has only happened once to me ;) . but just make them made (if you want to get a Wookie bounty hunter :huh: ) or make them happy. (and get a female bounty hunter :( ) if you have done every thing there is to do then i suggest to restart the file :( ... unless you have another save about when you just got to Narshadaa :D

Oh... Well I don't think I have any saved games that would be of any use. So if milling around some more doesn't work, then I'm gonna have to start the whole game again... Which will suck because I hate that mining station place...

Hello Mattyo,

If you want see if this is truely a glitch or not, there's one sure way of making of the event trigger. Bear in mind that this MAY be a glitch, because this has happened to me before, where the point never triggered and I was forced to reload.

Go to the doors where the Pazzak den and Catina are, and talk to the little guy who stands right when you walk inside the doors. When you're talking to him, tell him to tell the Exchange you don't like them, with a 4,000 credit payment. He's the one guaranteed way to make the point trigger. On top of that, if you can complete the Lootra and Aida quest (where you help Lootra, who's located in the apartments find Aida, who's located in the Refugee sector), that will also seem to help you complete the level.

Good luck! I hope you can finish Nar Shada off!

Yeah, as STD said, the Red Eclips does not trigger the rest of the level.

[COLOR=gray]Try killing the thugs in the cornor room that are buying spice from the Twillik. Their exchange. Oh, kill the exchange boss in the refuge section. That will really cause h e l l.[/COLOR]

Edited by DarkAngle

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!

Hey, I seem to be having a problem progressing on this planet. I defeat the Red Eclipse at the Ebon Hawk but nothing seems to happen afterwards.

I've consulted various walkthroughs but they all say that I should've received some sort of message to meet a guy in the bar (the bar with all the toxic gases) after I leave the ship. But nothing happens and I'm completely stuck.

Can anyone help me?  :blink: I'd appreciate any suggestions.

P.S. This is the Xbox version of the game.

When you say you defeated the Red Eclipse guys did you go INSIDE the Ebon Hawk and take out the Captain? Check your completed quests log it will tell you if you're done with the Eclipse guys or not. If you are move on to something else.

Also you dont get the message to meet someone in the bar until well after that. You get that over the comlink from one of your party. I didnt get it until I was coming out of the Entertainment area for the second time. (went back in to play some pazzakk)

*** When you do get the message let the dialog play out and make a save point afterwards....you're gonna need it

Ok well it turns out that all I needed was a bit of patience. I wandered round for a bit and gave some little guy outside the cantina a load of credits, telling him to let the Exchange know that I don't like him, as you suggested.

I got the message shortly after. Yay!

Thanks for your help, guys.