Various Jedi Robes

I saw these robes in the back of the Prima book. Can you actually get these on XBOX? Is there a certain level i must attain?

Natth Cowling:

Feats: Jedi Defense

Defense Bonus: 3

Upgradable: Yes

Breakdown Value: 750

Special: Restricted to Dark Side; STR +3

Arca Jeth's Robe:

Defense Bonus: 2

Breakdown Value: 875

Special: Restricted to Light Side; WIS +2; Regeneration Force Points: 3

Aleema Keto's Robe:

Breakdown Value: 975

Special: Restricted to Dark Side; STR +2; WWIS +4; Regeneration Force Points: 1

Sylvar's Robe:

Breakdown Value: 1,037

Special: Restricted to Light Side; Damage Resistance: Resist 15 vs. Dark Side; 15 vs. Energy; DEX +2

Thon's Robe:

Breakdown Value: 1,270

Special: Restricted to Light Side; Bonus Feats: Force Focus, Force Immunity, Stun, Force Jump

Crado's Robe:

Breakdown Value: 1,360

Special: Restricted to Dark Side; STR +6; CON -2

Nomi's Robe:

Breakdown Value: 1,500

Special: Restricted to Light Side; WIS +4; Regeneration Force Points 3

There is nothing there for you Jedi, only weakness surrounds the Jedi Order, just Give in

1. Yes, they are. (I think)

2. The higher your lever, the better items you get.

3. If you really want them, save infront of a canister/footlocker and keep reloading and opening it until you get them.*

*This may take up half your life.

You can... It's not very likely on the Xbox version though. You get better robes the higher level you are... Drop rate for these items isn't that high at around level 30. Which is probably the highest level you will reach on a playthrough, unless you use the varies EXP exploits.

1. Yes, they are. (I think)

That's correct but they are not accessible during normal gameplay.

2. The higher your lever, the better items you get.

3. If you really want them, save infront of a canister/footlocker and keep reloading and opening it until you get them.*

The "Higher you level is" thing is only valid until you reach level 28 and there is not a chance you will get those robes without mods or cheats. The only robes you can get during normal game play with the random loot system (the Ossus keeper robe is not part of the random loot - there is a specific script attached to the four containers in the Onderon Palace Museum) are:

Padawan Robe (a_robe_02.uti)

Dark Padawan Robe (a_robe_03.uti)

Baran Do Novice Robe (a_robe_04.uti)

Matukai Apprentice Robe (a_robe_05.uti)

Zeison Sha Initiate Armor (a_robe_06.uti)

Jal Shey Neophyte Armor(a_robe_07.uti)

Jedi Robe (a_robe_08.uti)

Dark Jedi Robe (a_robe_09.uti)

Norris Robe (a_robe_10.uti)

Jal Shey Advisor Armor (a_robe_11.uti)

Gray Jedi Robe (a_robe_12.uti)

Jedi Knight Robe (a_robe_13.uti)

Dark Jedi Knight Robe (a_robe_14.uti)

Matukai Adept Robe (a_robe_15.uti)

Zeison Sha Warrior Armor (a_robe_16.uti)

Jedi Master Robe (a_robe_17.uti)

Dark Jedi Master Robe (a_robe_18.uti)

You will find a detailed explanation of how the random loot system works here: http://www.lucasforums.com/showpost.php?p=...793&postcount=8

Also, if I recall well, the content of most containers is determied when you first enter a module and not when you open them.

Edited by Darth333

The only one of these robes I've even seen on this list is the arca jeth robes, which I got from fassa on the docks as a sith marauder around level 40ish or so, and since I was a dark side character i couldn't even use them, I had saved the game prior to talking to him after assigning his ships to dock and reloaded the game repeatedly for around 2 hours or so trying for some dark side robes, it only gave me arcas jeths robes repeatedly and only then about every 5 or so times I reloaded, in my opinion this is a total waste of time, but I love the game and was excited to see something new after playing through so many times and never seeing any of them at all, if you try for them good luck, you'll need it and lots of patience too.

My question is why bother putting them on the game in the first place if they aren't accessable through normal gameplay?

I saw these robes in the back of the Prima book. Can you actually get these on XBOX? Is there a certain level i must attain?

Natth Cowling:

Breakdown Value: 750

Special: Restricted to Dark Side; STR +3

Arca Jeth's Robe:

Breakdown Value: 875

Special: Restricted to Light Side; WIS +2; Regeneration Force Points: 3

Aleema Keto's Robe:

Breakdown Value: 975

Special: Restricted to Dark Side; STR +2; WWIS +4; Regeneration Force Points: 1

Sylvar's Robe:

Breakdown Value: 1,037

Special: Restricted to Light Side; Damage Resistance: Resist 15 vs. Dark Side; 15 vs. Energy; DEX +2

Thon's Robe:

Breakdown Value: 1,270

Special: Restricted to Light Side; Bonus Feats: Force Focus, Force Immunity, Stun, Force Jump

Crado's Robe:

Breakdown Value: 1,360

Special: Restricted to Dark Side; STR +6; CON -2

Nomi's Robe:

Breakdown Value: 1,500

Special: Restricted to Light Side; WIS +4; Regeneration Force Points 3

The only one of these robes I've even seen on this list is the arca jeth robes, which I got from fassa on the docks as a sith marauder around level 40ish or so, and since I was a dark side character i couldn't even use them, I had saved the game prior to talking to him after assigning his ships to dock and reloaded the game repeatedly for around 2 hours or so trying for some dark side robes, it only gave me arcas jeths robes repeatedly and only then about every 5 or so times I reloaded, in my opinion this is a total waste of time, but I love the game and was excited to see something new after playing through so many times and never seeing any of them at all, if you try for them good luck, you'll need it and lots of patience too.

My question is why bother putting them on the game in the first place if they aren't accessable through normal gameplay?

No kidding. I'd like to try a few of those bad boys on...

And shepherds we shall be,

for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth unto Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be,

In Nomine Patris, et Fili, et Spiritus Sancti.

(For the Xbox version to be clear on this)- @ level 44 acra jeth was the robes fassa rewarded me for his pylon mission, I went back to a earlier sith tomb save and leveled up to 50 and went back to fassa and now I'm getting Darth Malak's Armour instead, with the same character but @ level 50 vs 44, has anyone else tried the levels between 44 and 50 to see what other robes fassa gives you? I'm guessing certain levels drop certain items as when I repeatedly reload it only drops the same robes listed above @ that certain level.

FYI sidenote-I didn't talk to the salvager that sells jedi relics until after I reached level 50 and she dropped a silver crystal, you have to save prior to talking to her and reload until you receive the items you want like kasha crystal +1 attack +2 wisdom, but to be clear she never had anything better than the usual robes she always has. No special robes from the list previously mentioned from her. But her crystals did seems to improve.

Does anyone else have any info about these robes and what level drops what items? It seems that you can get these special robes but only after you just through a series of rings of fire.

(For the Xbox version to be clear on this)- @ level 44 acra jeth was the robes fassa rewarded me for his pylon mission, I went back to a earlier sith tomb save and leveled up to 50 and went back to fassa and now I'm getting Darth Malak's Armour instead, with the same character but @ level 50 vs 44, has anyone else tried the levels between 44 and 50 to see what other robes fassa gives you? I'm guessing certain levels drop certain items as when I repeatedly reload it only drops the same robes listed above @ that certain level.

FYI sidenote-I didn't talk to the salvager that sells jedi relics until after I reached level 50 and she dropped a silver crystal, you have to save prior to talking to her and reload until you receive the items you want like kasha crystal +1 attack +2 wisdom, but to be clear she never had anything better than the usual robes she always has. No special robes from the list previously mentioned from her. But her crystals did seems to improve.

Does anyone else have any info about these robes and what level drops what items? It seems that you can get these special robes but only after you just through a series of rings of fire.

Well, that's one way to make people go to Korriban first... Hssiss glitch, here I come again!

Edited by SSgtSniper

And shepherds we shall be,

for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth unto Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be,

In Nomine Patris, et Fili, et Spiritus Sancti.

• 1 year later...

does Malak's armor restrict force?

"I ain't anorexic, I'm from Texas" - Jessica Simpson.

"Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life." - brooke shields.

"I would not live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever."

- Miss india

"I love California, I practically grew up in Phoenix." -dan quayle

"I want to have two children - a boy called London and a girl named China."-Paris Hilton

"I did not have implants, I just had a growth spurt." - Britney Spears

"Fiction writing is great, you can make up almost everything" - Ivana Trump.

Bioware is retarded, because Bandon uses powers that are restricted by amour.

Edit: Oh, and why would a Darth restrict his power by wearing amour made by Bioware?

Advantage computer?

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus

Bandon never had a chance to use his force powers on my game. On Manaan, T3 would take one for the team and overload the power conduit located at the other end of the room. Bye bye Bandon

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

anyone have pics or description (both) of malaks armor????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg

It's just a Jedi armor like Jal Shey's or Zeison Sha's, only it's red.

Restricted to Dark Side

Strength +1

Defense Bonus 4

Regeneration 2

"It is believed that Darth Malak, the fallen former apprentice of Darth Revan, once possessed this garment. Malak and Revan are credited with starting the Jedi Civil War, which led to the collapse of the Jedi Order."