Best comedy in an RPG?

qaz156

Yes, any char of BG1 and 2 was great in some terms , (Edwin,Imoen,Jaheira,Viconia,Nalia, Yoshimo,...well just ALL of them, hope this will be true for NWN2 ,bad it was not really for NWN1)

I liked from expansions : Deekin :thumbsup: loved da fellow :D

IB1OsQq.png

in starcraft.. handing out tee shirts to the marines that survived a 120 man rush of another dude's base

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Have not played most of the games mentioned here. But both BG and BG2 were very funny. I mean: have to stop playing and clean your keyboard funny.

No they weren't. And if you laughed that hard at anything in the BG series, you need help.

BTW, Anachronox is king in this regard.

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Fallout had more humor, dark humor that is, than BG. Fallout for the win.

Disregarding the excess easter eggs in Fallout 2, you are correct. Fallout (series) had more and better humor than BG (series).

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Disregarding the excess easter eggs in Fallout 2, you are correct. Fallout (series) had more and better humor than BG (series).

No you are both wrong. And thanks for playing.

Edited by Kelverin

No you are both wrong. And thanks for playing.

You get a D for effort. Go back to your sandbox and try again.

Games aren't funny. They're deadly serious. Funny games tend to suck, and are automatically thrown in the trash.

Voly, usually your posts are nonsense due to the plethora of typos and such.... This one is just plain nonsense.

Killing with a sick humor, that is fun.

I often believe IPLY killed Fallout as a sick joke towards the fanboys...that was not fun.

...unfortunately, I's not played Anachronox yet (I's been searching Ebay for a copy in Canada...ne'er give up hope)...I canna believe noone's mentioned Morte yet; Minsc & Boo was always good fer a laugh, but that li'l floatin' skull made me laugh me arse off... :blink:

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

A long, long time ago, but I can still remember,
How the Trolling used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance, I could egg on a few Trolls to "dance",
And maybe we'd be happy for a while.
But then Krackhead left and so did Klown;
Volo and Turnip were banned, Mystake got run out o' town.
Bad news on the Front Page,
BIOweenia said goodbye in a heated rage.
I can't remember if I cried
When I heard that TORN was recently fried,
But sadness touched me deep inside,
The day...Black Isle died.

For tarna, Visc, an' the rest o' the ol' Islanders that fell along the way

Along with those already mentioned, HK-47 was pretty cool.

No he wasn't. I maybe chuckled at him calling me a meatbag the first few times. Repitition of such things wears thin...fast.

Along with those already mentioned, HK-47 was pretty cool.

No he wasn't. I maybe chuckled at him calling me a meatbag the first few times. Repitition of such things wears thin...fast.

Who the hell are you to tell people what is funny and what is not?

The funny police.