To console, or not to console...

qaz156

It's ok Launch, don't be ashamed of what you are. I gain more fangirls every day. I'm just that good.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Then I wrote about it in my diary.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Could we try to contain Gabs vs. Pixies to just the one thread? :ph34r:

I've never owned a console. The first game that seriously made me think about buying one was Jade Empire (before it was released). A new game from the people who made Kotor? How could I refuse? Fortunately the reviews said it was really really short, so my enthusiasm waned, but it was a close thing. I don't think I'll ever own a console until that one unmissable game is published. Until then, I'm sticking with my PC and its random crashes, explorer errors and wierd triangle distortions in the graphics. >_<

Edited by SteveThaiBinh

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I remember playing the heck out of the Atari 2600 console when I was a kid.

And, in every circle of friends, there would be the rich kid who did not have a 2600 but had CalicoVision instead. :D

After the 2600, though, I avoided consoles like the plague. I got an Xbox because it doubled as a DVD player. Basically, I got in at a good time for the Xbox: KOTOR and Morrowind were out, K2, Bard's Tale, Pirates! and JE just a few months away.

And, I have to say, I really like plopping down on the couch and playing Jade Empire on a 30 inch screen. I mean, if the titles that I am interested in are there, then I actually prefer the convenience of console play.

I will not get a 360 before the price drop but I may get a Revolution as soon as it comes out.