What should I buy?

Llyranor

What should I buy?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What should I buy?

• Halo 2
    • Fable

None? Halo 2 is quite good, but short. Very short. Fable is.. unsatisfying and unbalanced. It didn't feel like a RPG to me. It's also very short.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Id recommend you rent Halo 2. It isnt long enough to be worth a purchase. As for Fable, I suggest you burn the memory of that name from your mind and never speak of it again.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

Mercenaries. ^_^

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Halo2. I havent played it but it HAS to be better than Fable.

As for Fable, I suggest you burn the memory of that name from your mind and never speak of it again.

Hear hear!

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Haven't played either but from everything I hear, Halo2. If you haven't played it yet, I say Dungeon Keeper2. Teehee.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Halo 2...the ending sucks...but if you liked the first, the story's good and the multiplayer on Live is great, if you can stomach the occasional jackass on your team or the other.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

I never got Halo 2 through on Legendary. How's that even possible?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Indigo Prophecy (Fahrenheit) is very good. :ermm: Except for the arcade bits, of course. Fable is fun for a while yet ultimately unsatisfying, and remarkably little replay value for an RPG. I enjoyed it for 30+ hours, which is still pretty good.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Silent Hill 2

kirottu said:

Yeah, it's a shame. Heather is a lot more interesting than that dope in SH 4.

kirottu said:

Neither, the Bouncer is superior to both.

Seriously, if you call yourself any kind of gamer you owe it to yourself to get this game.

In any way *wink wink*

I dimly remember the Bouncer... was it for the N64?

I never got Halo 2 through on Legendary. How's that even possible?

As far as I can tell, its not. Too far between checkpoints for me, I always die right before the next one. <_<

BURN HALO!

it killed the genre any way you look at it.

Don't be knockin Halo. Halo 2 may have killed the series, but Halo was good.

sig2.gif