Intelligent Design proven

random evil guy

The dissection part was sort of gory :ph34r:

Perhaps you should warn people before they follow that link :ermm:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

The dissection part was sort of gory  :ph34r:

They do look a bit like arteries... :ermm:

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

* Intelligent Design is Involved in the Origin of The Species.

:)

Given these extreme sterilizing conditions, no known life forms could have survived immersion. We therefore conclude that this supernatural insertion process was done by the Hand of God.

This definitely proved Intelligent Design. i was impressed by the scientific method, which could prove God all along, i knew it! <_<

"H2O is also known as Dihydrogen Monoxide, an extremely dangerous substance. It was responsible for the destruction of the city of New Orleans in 2005."

So cold, but strangely amusing.

I remember doing an experiment for science class. Myself and a couple friend stood on a street corner and collected names for a fake petition to ban dihydrogen monoxide. We got around 50 names (within an hour) before stopping. :)

A group of Chemistry students did the same at the ISU campus hub.  They got well over a thousand signitures in a span of 3 to 4 hours.

So we suck at getting names, big deal. :luck: There were a couple people that signed that knew exactly what we were talking about. They seemed to be having fun... :-"