PoP3

Calax

I've actually got the two thrones... it's good but has a few bad points (the speed kills are horror on sombody who has absolutly no reflex) It's kinda funny because not only is farah back (WITH ARMOR!) but you get a little voice in the princes head that he chats with. Needless to say it's quite funny some of the exchanges between characters.

Oh and as the game starts for everyone concerned except Kalina and the Prince Sands of Time and Warrior Within never happened because the Prince changed things in WW.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I found that second voice in his head comical in his conversations with farah. I agree, the two thrones was an awesome game with some negatives. The quick kill system was difficult but it had to be or the game would of been all quick-kill spam.

Very fun game, it was a good immersion of the previous games with some new flavour. The ending didn't really satisfy me for some reason I can't really put my finger on it...

Hey Calax man, I got a car today. 

Can I maybe come over some time and play your game. 

Because I am poor. 

And a beggar.

yes... yes you can... (technically I'm poor too... I'm just able to beg very very good.)

Mus has no moolah. :)

Edit: But Mus might acquie this through other means. Mus just needs to ask; is the story worth anything?

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Only a bad thing that i don't like in this game.....it's when you change into that (Prince of darkness)......if you run out of sand energy you die.....you don't have the time to observe the area...you always keep an eye on the sand energy bar.....so it's the only thing that disapoint me

Edited by LordRevan

''Strike me down,and i will become more powerful''

''To know the Light you must see the Dark''

'' Join us on the path of the Darkside''

Only a bad thing that i don't like in this game.....it's when you change into that (Prince of darkness)......if you run out of sand energy you die.....you don't have the time to observe the area...you always keep an eye on the sand energy bar.....so it's the only thing that disapoint me

usually theres' enough sand to keep you alive for about 10 minutes in each room... that's enough time for anything.