Who still posts at BioBoards?

Bokishi

I made an account and looked around. some guy took the name i have here and he hasn't been active for a year, but i just added hyphens to the side and there i am. bioboards stink IMO, but at least i got to enter into the free 360 lottery... i have never posted there. no reason to. i post here though, but just because i like you guys :">

I lurk too.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I post from time to time as Far Thel. I'm not a big fan of the Bioboards, however, so I don't post often. The folks at Bioware, however, are quite decent. At least by the mass. It's not that I don't like Bioware so much as I only take the time to post in one place very often and that one place happens to be here.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I don't get the animosity towards bioboarders. From my perfunctory glances at posting there, the people seem to be a little more uptight and sensitive for my tastes, i think this may be an indication of the maturity of that community. Personally i dont care for maturity in all aspects makes things boring.

Having said that i did find the thread about why Visceris was banned to be funny this may have been inadvertent on the posters' part

NWN side of the boards seems fairly mature, that's a given, but the KotOR-side? I wouldn't touch that place with a six-feet polearm.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Still go there daily, and even post every so often, too, although the vast majority of those are of the "helpful" variety in the BG2 section. It's my most heavily frequented game company message board... I've got something like 400 posts over there!

And it only took me a little over four years to accumulate them all. *feels like such a spammer*

I've had an account at the Bio boards for well, um, years. My post count is three or four, iirc. And all of them were insults. :huh:

I still get their awesome newsletter though! w00t.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

I post there from time to time under the same username as here. Currently, the Mass Effect forums are the only ones that i tend to visit/post.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy