thepixiesrock

Oooooohhh oooohhhhhh,

Pizza in the mornin'

Pizza in the evenin'

Pizza at supper ti-a-ime

When Pizza's on a bagel

You can eat pizza anytime.

post-1658-1136129910_thumb.jpg

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Advertisement: This forum is not to be used to advertise or distribute products, services or copyrighted material. Please do not post scans of magazine articles about our games

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Pizza on a bagel isn't pizza, it's just cheese (or cheese substitute) and tomato (or tomato substitute) sauce.

Increasingly I'm encountering pizzas with a kind of horrible cheesy goo in the rim of the base. What's up with that?

Edited by SteveThaiBinh

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Pizza on a bagel isn't pizza, it's just cheese (or cheese substitute) and tomato (or tomato substitute) sauce. 

Then what is a pizza?

Pizza:

A baked pie of Italian origin consisting of a shallow breadlike crust covered with seasoned tomato sauce, cheese, and often other toppings, such as sausage or olives.

Edited by thepixiesrock

Then what is a pizza?

Cheese and tomato sauce on a non-bagel base, and certainly not something that comes in a bag of bite-size portions. You cannot just put cheese and tomato sauce on any random passing object and say it's a pizza.

Last time I checked, bagels were "bread-like".

By the time it's been processed and reduced to bite-sized portions, then preserved and packaged as a snack, essence of pizza may indeed be all that remains. Bagels have a bread-like quality, and I concede that a bakery might produce a 'bagel pizza' worthy of that description, though I don't know that the product displayed above would qualify.

By the time it's been processed and reduced to bite-sized portions, then preserved and packaged as a snack, essence of pizza may indeed be all that remains.  Bagels have a bread-like quality, and I concede that a bakery might produce a 'bagel pizza' worthy of that description, though I don't know that the product displayed above would qualify.

Are you stupid or something? It says right in the commercial,

Pizza in the mornin'

Pizza in the evenin'

Pizza at supper ti-a-ime

When Pizza's on a bagel

Are you stupid or something?

:devil:

When Pizza's on a bagel

When cheese extract and tomato flavouring are on a processed bagel-like biscuit,

You can eat cheese extract and tomato flavouring anytime. :)

Now you got me hungry.

For pizza, I hope. Not for this other thing that pixies likes. :ermm:

Edited by SteveThaiBinh

post-1658-1136135863.jpg

Advertisement: This forum is not to be used to advertise or distribute products, services or copyrighted material. Please do not post scans of magazine articles about our games

"Thoughtcrime is death. Thoughtcrime does not entail death. Thoughtcrime is death."