HAPPY NEW YEAR

Bokishi

Both horrible, and hillarious. :(

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

WHat if you could live through it like Bill Murray in Groundhog Day, except yours would be Groundhog Year. You could have a chance to prepare/prevent/lessen the impact of what ever difficulty you encountered.

That'd be awesome, if it weren't for the fact that the downer I'm speaking of was beyond my grasp, and the impact would be pretty much the same, since I had felt it coming, I just didn't realize that after all these months it'd still be as devastating as when it occurred.

But enough of that. New year, new downers.

Though I am appreciative of the honesty with which apparently many people are willing to share, I am also concerned that there are some very questionable nuances and clearly offensive remarks beginning to emerge in this thread. So I would like to thank everyone for their contribution, but rather than anything within become the basis for disrespect of the worst kind, I have chosen to close this down.

Respectfully,

Fionavar

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: