What is your excuse for being online?

Kaftan Barlast

I just got in from work. I have to go back in the morning for some double time plus, so I figured I'd be good this year and let someone else throw up all over the back of my friends car.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Hey people, i just came back from my NYE thing, i love you all. Especially you/// yes youu

Anybody wanna dance? Him? Me? Him? Me? Him? Me? Alllllllright. :)

guys4.gif

Yeah shake it baby!

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Good song that one, especially with these raving morons roaming about in the background. :D

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

It's an ok song, but it could use more cowbell.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I just got back from a champagne and firecracker party. It's 4:30 in the morning and I am off to bed.

Happy New Years!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Glad to see I'm not the only one without a life on New Years. I think I'll break out the Tequila and drink myself into drunkeness.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

It's 6am and everyone at my small gathering has just gone home. A friend and I sat on the roof of my garage for the fireworks, having spent the evening on the computer reading Something Awful's Weekend Web's ridiculed forums and completing the Curse of Monkey island in under two hours.

In between then and now, I lost

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!