What is your excuse for being online?

Kaftan Barlast

Its 23:21 here 40 min to go and Im at my parents for the holidays, so all my friends are about a 1000kms south of here. So well be drinking champagne and watch the countdown on TV.

Well, atleast I wont wake up with a hangover next year :(

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Because I wanted to hear all the patriotic songs and nationalistic flag weaving they perform on national TV after the clock hits 00:00.

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

I might drink some wine later...I drink 1-3 times a year. And not much even then. Don't need it just to P-P-P-P-A-R-T-Y!!!

Wouldn't mind some firecrackers tho...that's always fun to scare the kitties with....

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I'm at work.

Which means I'll be unkissed at midnight (what a shame), then I'll drive 50 miles through gunfire and rain, and when I get home as the bars close I'll eat leftover gyros and pie, then sleep as if dead for a year or a day.

You want my life.

Going bowling with some friends later tonight, going out to eat somewhere, and then...don't know what'll happen after that.

Not much, but hell, at least it's something. :)

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Just got back from the store. I'm all set. Now if hubby would just get back from working on The House...

*dances*

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I don't know if any of you losers know this, but there is a Twilight Zone marathon that has been on all day on the Sci Fi channel. I have been watching it, and still am. 3 hours to go.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

What I wouldn't give for a good gyro in this town...

I wouldn't call Daphne's good. Adequate, maybe.

But hey, they've a location near you. Less than 40 miles away. I suggest you make this an excellent New Year's Eve adventure--your Harold&Kumar moment.

Go, my friend, and seek gyros.

Actually I've been to that Daphnes.

Not good, but decent.

It's a ways away just to get a decent gyro though, have to come down off my hill and all.

I don't know if any of you losers know this, but there is a Twilight Zone marathon that has been on all day on the Sci Fi channel.  I have been watching it, and still am.  3 hours to go.

They were doing that on our local channel 20 for years. I've seen them all. Great stuff tho. Gogo Kirk and uh...stuff. :)