Handmaiden Sisters sparring

linda

I keep trying to fight the last sparring match with the Handmaiden sisters on Telos, and lose every time. Anyone have any tricks? I got up to where I am against all 5. I tried to use my Whirlwind Force effect, but it doesn't seem to work on them. Also, everytime I fight them, I have 3 in front of me, and 2 behind me. That makes it difficult!

heh its probably the hardest fight of both KotOR games until you do it, then it becomes easy :(

What I always do is max my hand to hand skills early and take the shout (dark side) jedi power.

That makes the fight (along with healing) pretty easy.

To bad the reward for the fight doesnt match its toughness.

Fight smarter, not harder.

Begin by equipping a Mandalorian Melee shield at the beginning of the fight. Use the shield from your inventory console, so you don't lose any time.

Keep re-charging that shield as needed (which will be often at the start). When you get a chance, sneak in an Adrenal Stength stim, and also, use your med packs from the console as needed.

Use Force Speed as well. You should have Knight speed by now, and that extra attack per round does come in handy.

Use whatever upgraded melee weapon you have at your disposal. By now, you should have been at least able to put some decent damage upgrades to a regular Vibrosword.

The only force powers I use are Force Barrier and Force Speed. Force Barrier is much better than a melee shield as it is only time limited, rather than limited in the amount of damage it can absorb. Force speed is always useful.

Remember that for the last four fights you can use a blade, and for the last three fights you can wear armour and use stimulants. Add a keen (mulline (sp)) edge to the blade and bludgeoning protection to your armour (ballistic shielding, etc) and you should be fine.

Dueling and toughness feats are also good (especially if you try it with the Beancounters' Hardcore mod).

Oh, and stick to standard attacks and critical strikes as they have a better chance of doing damage.

Edited by w666tvr
"We were hoping we could bring the Xbox platform into December but didn't want to make the formal announcement until we knew an earlier ship date would not compromise the quality of The Sith Lords," says Producer Mike Gallo.

A trick that I use when playing a consular or sentinal, dirty though it may be, is to run around in circles on the mat a couple of times and then stand on the edge, being careful not to step off. The sisters will try to surround you to attack and two or three will walk off of the mat while chasing you and even when standing still, thus eleminating themselves. :wub: Then you have a much easier fight. I have gotten up to four of them to walk off the mat like that. If you happen to be good with the force and have push or whirlwind you might can just push them off the mat.

To bad you don't have any DS powers because the fight was easy for me when I fought them thanks to force lightning using it 3 times

If Unabombers and w666 advice doesn't work then save your game and level up your Exile with a darkside move. If that doesn't work then turn off your game to erase your DS move and use whatever good lightside move you have. Hopefully your strong with the force.

I pitty the fool who don't have the force.

Here's how I beat the final sparring match every time:

Create a separate save file for the fight and save often.

-If something good happens and you lose, it's a bitch to do that good thing again

-Also you can try once

Use the Mandalorian Melee shield to buy time, it won't be much but it's enough for a medpac or two.

Use the force. Whirlwind and force lightning are very good in knocking handmaidens off the mat.

Move around. Chances are a maiden will walk off the mat.

Pause often and strategize. There's nothing wrong with planning out your moves in accordance with the current situation.

hope this helps.

I beat the final match by moving around on the mat for a little while, and then staying in a corner. If it worked right, a handmaiden or two would walk off the mat, and being in a corner meant no one could attack from behind and only three or so handmaidens could attack at once, which made it a lot easier.

The first thing is to save before the fight you only get one shot at it.

Second turn to the 2 sisters behind you and move toward them. They will after their turn step back out of the ring and disqualify themselves.

Third pause and select the next sister that is close to the edge and move slowly pushing her off the edge.

Next Heal, heal, heal and fight the last 2 as only 3 of the sisters can be knocked off the mat as I recall. Just be carefully not to walk off the edge of the mat. I have used this technique every time and it works. If not load the game back up and try it over till you get the hang of it.

I keep trying to fight the last sparring match with the Handmaiden sisters on Telos, and lose every time.  Anyone have any tricks?  I got up to where I am against all 5.  I tried to use my Whirlwind Force effect, but it doesn't seem to work on them.  Also, everytime I fight them, I have 3 in front of me, and 2 behind me.  That makes it difficult!

Stasis field is good. The best thing to do though is have your char's strength <= 10 and put all the strength points into dexterity and pick up the finesse feats. That way you'll be able to dodge their attacks when you fight them.