New Avatar

Child of Flame

Hey Child, I don't know about the avatar. I think there was some guy that tried to have a "Hitler munching on a watermelon slice" avatar, but the mods shot him down...

Sounds kewl.

I think this calls for a little celebration. Remember this guy?

[snip] HAWT

I'll add that one up to my collection of disturbing avatars, right up there with the weird sad dancing boy. ;)

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Well, I don't find it offensive.  Someone else might, though.  I think the only real problem is that someone who doesn't know you that well would get the wrong idea about you from that avatar.    :wacko:

Yeah, but who would that be around here? This place is small, the only people that wouldn't know him are the newbies. If they refuse to lurk it's their problem, not his. My only problem with it is that it's not Hell Mage.

sig2.gif

Hey Child, I don't know about the avatar. I think there was some guy that tried to have a "Hitler munching on a watermelon slice" avatar, but the mods shot him down...

Sounds kewl.

[snip] HAWT

I'll add that one up to my collection of disturbing avatars, right up there with the weird sad dancing boy. :wacko:

If one could just make it smaller to fit into avatar size. :shifty:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

If one could just make it smaller to fit into avatar size.  :thumbsup:

This forum automatically scales down images to fit the max. size requirement, so there is even no need to resize it...

Really? :blink:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Vas, I just downloaded that cowbell scene. I wish I could link a clip of just how out of control Will is with that friggin' cowbell. :thumbsup: :D :blink:

DENMARK!

Awesome.

Edit: Wait, could you make a tiny red star in his cap please. :D

Edited by Lucius

DENMARK!

Since Churchill just dressed in a snazzy tux, he doesn't really have any characteristics that define him well in 16-bit form, so I did my best to make his jowls and double chin show. I'm afraid that the shadowing I did might look like facial shrubbery though.

churchill5uf.gif

Edited by Child of Flame

Sounds kewl.

[snip] HAWT

I'll add that one up to my collection of disturbing avatars, right up there with the weird sad dancing boy. :)

What's wrong with this for an avatar? :o

hitler-watermelon.gif