PC Gamers, ahoy!

Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

These look good to me:

Rise of Legends.

Warhammer: Mark of Chaos!!!! ;)

Spellforce 2

Sickle and Hammer

Hellgate: London

Neverwinter Nights 2

Age of Conan

Age of Pirates

Pirates of the Burning Sea

Mage Knight Apocalypse

Bioshock!!! :)

Alan Wake

Elder Scrolls: Oblivion

Condemned

Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth

Dreamfall

...and finally...

Warhammer: Online

There's a few more that look interesting, but until I investigate I can't be sure :)

Thanks for posting this link :)

Apparently war and ancient civilations are hot commodities in the computer games market these days. :)

Anyway, I just bought Hammer and Sickle. I've been playing around with it and really its not very compelling so far.

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

Isn't next year 2006?

Seems like they made the 2006 with a typo in the begin...

And yes, most are supposed to be released (altough you never know, S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Oblivion Lost anyone?) in 2006...

That's why I find it odd that titles like UT2K7 are in it... if that doesn't hint at a release date in 2007 then nothing can...

I will be getting these;

StarWars: Empire at War

DragonAge

NeverWinterNights2

And maybe these

The Witcher

Elder Scrolls: Oblivion

5% chance I wll get this: Dungeon and Dragons Online

Along with these on the PS2;

Madden 2007

NCAA 2007

MVP NCAA Baseball

MLB 2007

Edited by Kelverin

I'm not much of a PC gamer but it looks like I'm going to be broke because of some of these games.

I'm a huge Homeworld fan so I'm especially looking forward to Sins of the Solar Empire although I didn't really like Homeworld:Cataclysm. Not really looking forward to Sword of Stars after looking at the developers page.

And I'll admit that Sun, The Witcher, Vanguard, and Parkan2 have all peaked my interest but I want to know more before I become entangled in the dark and dank pit of hopefulness and anticipation.

^ Just because you're not excited about it doesn't mean Diamond shouldn't be. And after you had your little spiel about opinions in the "what is an RPG thread", I'm suprised. Actually, no, I'm not suprised at all.

Hey, I didn't say I wasn't going to get the game. I plan on buying it on release but I expect it to be another basic DnD romp with better graphics than the first time around. At least Obsidian is doing things right for the sequel unlike Bioware. What the hell were they thinking in making a DnD game, which is balanced for a party of at least 4 in tis structure, nerfed down to a solo act?

****, too much to list.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds