Whats a schutta?

To Twi'lek language: ****, Whore, Bitch, traitor, Foolish, Idiot.

Its meaning will vary comes to context.

For Example:

Queen Talia: That Schutta

In that Context, She is saying that Valku is an idiot.

Another Example:

Atton: Why dont you Schutta go away.

In that Context, he means ****.

From what I do understand that NO ONE likes to be called a **** or an Idiot.

I'm too lazy to search for the thread, but I do seem to remember some developer/designer explaining it as a weasel like creature.

Anybody got a link to those old threads ?!?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

*Sigh*

Lets spoil the fun then, the search function is your friend <_>

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?sh...ndpost&p=290189

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Now where did you guys get that? How do you know the writers didnt make the word up? How do you know it doesn't mean "foul smelling" or "poorley dressed"? Its not like you looked it up in the dictionary.

Just replace the 'u' with an 'i' and I think you've got the gist of it

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Whats a "****ta"?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.