Revolution!

Sith Lord

Are we? I hadn't noticed swarms of star wars nerds? And shouldn't we be happy that Obs are getting fans turning up here?  ;)

Oh yes, but what we didn't need thousands of KotOR 3 threads and other crap turning up that rampaging the boards at the time.

Like the annoying Oblivion junkies on the ES forums.

~Remus

Edited by Sith Lord

Sorry fellas, but this man is a fraud. "Star wars roleplaying" my eye. I joined up thinking I could have a good time roleplaying, but I was wrong.

Below is the what happened to me over there, when I learned the shocking truth.

LouGutmanP.I.: 27/Human Male/sexytown looking for anyone of any age and species for "good times".

LouGutmanP.I.: I ythought this was a "role playing" forum.

Darth Matarei: Not entirley role-playing..... but yes we roleplay

try going to that factions planet and speaking with them???

Mandalore: But what if ya don't catch me, Xan?

LouGutmanP.I.: Yes, "Star Wars roleplaying" so lets get to the part were we pretend to be Starwars characters and cyber.

darthdudeguy4: LouGutmanP.I. pervertido asno agujero

Darth Matarei:  No thanks...

Master Xanatos: lol darthdude just called you an @$$

LouGutmanP.I.: You have some guy that posted at Obsidian said this was the place to go for "Starwars roleplaying".

Darth Matarei: The forum is mostly about role-playing.........

darthdudeguy4: DM that guys wants to f^ck us

LouGutmanP.I.: Well, you guys should stop your false advertising then.

Master Xanatos: and lou, you can cyber if you at least find a girl on the forum...most of us are dudes

Darth Matarei:  What the hell are you talking about dumbass the forum is mostly about role-playing so whats false??? tell me that

Darth Matarei: Lou if you had not noticed this is a shoutbox, we dont role play in the shoutbox you frickin moron

Sorry but I have had a bad day  ... we role-play on the planets........

LouGutmanP.I.: Thats not roleplaying, roleplaying is when you pretend to be a french maid and I'm the delivery boy, and we get "down to business".

Darth Matarei : Lou do you have nothing better to do then chat ****??

Well, that was the end of that. I was not going to stand around and let them put me down. Don't go to that forum, it isn't whant they say it is!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Did the "Man" tell you that?

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

You do have a good point, but why does most everyone have satanic/death/killing related signatures?  And why do some want me to die?  Just curious.

~Lord Remus

Ok, to tell the truth we are all part of a satanic death cult. All of us here have killed somebody to honour our Dark Lord, those that refuse to give an offering to the Morning Star are themselves offered.

Wait, I thought this was the Dark Lord Cthulu death cult? Am I on the wrong forum?

Oh gosh, I hope you're not one of them atheist types.

Baley, you shut your trap and stop giving the newbie a hard time. Forum whoring aside, I like this one.

I like the new guy. I say we keep him. ^_^

And Numbersman, don't be such a jerk to everyone. There are plenty of stupid noobs to bash without you bothering nice ones like Sith Lord.

Sith Lord, let me say welcome to Hell's asylum.

sig2.gif

Okay, you have a bunch of regulars here that have been following Feargus, Chris A., J.E., Ferret, and numerous others here at Obsidian Entertainment back when they were part o Black Isle.  We know them, they know us, and we know each other.  Then bam, Knights of the Old Republic 2 is released and every Star Wars nerd in existance floods the forums with constant Star Wars dribble.

WE ARE SICK OF IT.

Take that as you will.

Wait...that first thing you said isn't much more sad than being a Star Wars fan?

And Numbersman, don't be such a jerk to everyone.  There are plenty of stupid noobs to bash without you bothering nice ones like Sith Lord.

WTF?

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Okay, thanks for welcoming me. I don't know why it says I have 2 posts, I've posted here before in the Kotor 2 section. Oh yeah, and thepixiesrock, role-playing as in D&D style... not cybering. I can't blame DM for being a jerk to you when you try to cyber in the chattbox.

~Remus

Okay, thanks for welcoming me.  I don't know why it says I have 2 posts, I've posted here before in the Kotor 2 section.

~Remus

Posts in this forum don't increase your post count. I'd imagine it's to discourage spamming. It didn't work. :x

Welcome to the forum ( and limber up your club :) ).

Ruminations...

When a man has no Future, the Present passes too quickly to be assimilated and only the static Past has value.

Okay, thanks for welcoming me.  I don't know why it says I have 2 posts, I've posted here before in the Kotor 2 section.  Oh yeah, and thepixiesrock, role-playing as in D&D style... not cybering.  I can't blame DM for being a jerk to you when you try to cyber in the chattbox.

~Remus

Teehee...

Star Wars suck.

That makes me think of two Stars going at it, like a Street Fighter type of deal. I think it could make a decent game actually. Specialty moves could be solar flare, nova, and fireball. You could have a Pulsar, Hydrogen, and Solar versions, and a finishing move can be the Supernova.

Since Hades didn't get this, let me explain...

Grammatically, if you want to say that the intellectual property that is Star Wars sucks, you must add an -s to the suck. Because you are referring to Star Wars in a singular tense, that is the proper usage. When you say Star Wars suck, that basically says there have been multiple wars about stars, and that they all sucked.

Maybe that's what he meant. :shifty:

And I still find it slightly ingraspable (is that a word? it is now!) that people who don't like Star Wars or even KotOR2 frequent a board which (at least used to) mainly focuses on KotOR2 in the game department.

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum