Maximun # of people ignored?

Musopticon?

Is there a limit as to how many people you can put on ignore?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

:)

I fear this thread won't last a long time :).

I've always thought that there is a limit of 3 people you can put on ignore, as there is only 3 spaces....but I guess I've never had to ignore more than 1 person anyway...

I've always thought that there is a limit of 3 people you can put on ignore, as there is only 3 spaces....but I guess I've never had to ignore more than 1 person anyway...

I have 4 people on ignore right now, so no. 3 isn't the limit.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

PM'd y00

kirottu said:

I don't have anyone on my ignore list...because no one will talk to me >_<

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Well as we seem to have likely exhausted this avenue of inquiry, please do feel free to contact any of the mod squad should there be further constructive inquires in this regard.

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: