Why are there so many empty rooms?

Guest MacLeodCorp

Guest MacLeodCorp

Has anyone come up with a theory?

Dantooine's Locked Rooms

(When I open them through modding, they are empty)

Nashadaa Docks

(Mira's Hideout there are a few empty rooms.)

Nashadaa Landing Sector

(There are lock rooms, which open to empyness.)

Nashadaa Refugee 'Living' Sector

(The living complexes, which look like capsoles. Every single one of them are empty, but you can open them!?!?!)

Peragus Living Quarters

(Some of the bunk rooms don't have anything..)

Peragus Minning Levels

(There is a lot of empty spaces, which are around the sheilded archs.)

Edited by MacLeodCorp

Guest MacLeodCorp
Why does it matter?  I say that it is because LA rushed Obsidian to get the game out.  Its LA's fault.

Oh man! I am not looking to blame anyone... I was just intrested in if anyone has a theory... Hehehe... :(

Why does it matter?  I say that it is because LA rushed Obsidian to get the game out.  Its LA's fault.

Shh... if you want to keep this thread open, don't even mention them. :(

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Dantooine's Locked Rooms

Cut.

Nashadaa Docks

Not really....I believe there is maybe one completley empty room there.

Nashadaa Landing Sector

Huh?

(The living complexes, which look like capsoles. Every single one of them are empty, but you can open them!?!?!)

Cut

Peragus Living Quarters

Do you expect every single miner to have something that could be of any use in their bunk? Anything they would be of any use they've probably would have taken with them, if they weren't already there.

Peragus Minning Levels

I'm not sure what your talking about.

Has anyone come up with a theory?

Dantooine's Locked Rooms

Nashadaa Docks

Nashadaa Landing Sector

Peragus Living Quarters

Peragus Minning Levels

You guys can't keep blaming Lucasarts. Obsidian has to take most of the blame for not finishing. If you order a house to completed by a contruction company by a certain date and they miss it and are really late, it is not permissible to have most of the house complete but leave the roof off of some rooms and not finish some of the walls. The construction company can't say its the buyers fault because they rushed us. They were hired and accepted a contract to be fullfilled at a certain date. Obsidian is a professional software company and they should be able to finish a game when they say they will. Just like your house should be completely finished when they say it will.

Obsidian should accept some of the blame.

a) They didn't have the guts to stand up to LA and ask for more time in the first place.

b) They're the ones who gave us the bad writing (not to mention the ending, for which Chris Avellone did claim responsibility), poor storyline, recycled worlds, etc.

I blame both. :thumbsup:

Edited by Mothman

Guest MacLeodCorp

When I first opened this thread, I was hoping to avoid the blame game. Instead, I was looking to find an answer that fell outside 'Incompleteness'. I was nieve to consider that it was an 'Incomplete' problem, which would be measured with OE vs. LA. Some of the elements to my topic include closed doors, which can only be opened by modding. If it had to be opened by modding, I should have used common scense and said, "Because they were cut..".