What Side Will You Be Aiming 4 In Kotor2?

What Side Will You Do When You Play Kotor2 For The First Time  

58 members have voted

1. 1. What Side Will You Do When You Play Kotor2 For The First Time

• Sith(DarkSide)
    • Jedi(LightSide)
    • FreeLance

I choose the way of the Jedi, the light, defender of the Republic, and enemy of the Sith. Just remember, "The Sith have been extinct for a millenia!".

because they killed each other

the jedi had nothing to do with them becoming extict

Exactly, they can't even work together. Not only weak but weakminded fools they are. The Jedi work together and help each other. While they are arguing about who is stonger we sit back and watch them kill each other :lol: . Gotta love it.

I choose the way of the Jedi, the light, defender of the Republic, and enemy of the Sith. Just remember, "The Sith have been extinct for a millenia!".

because they killed each other

the jedi had nothing to do with them becoming extict

Exactly, they can't even work together. Not only weak but weakminded fools they are. The Jedi work together and help each other. While they are arguing about who is stonger we sit back and watch them kill each other :lol: . Gotta love it.

cause u know if u steped in to say something we would whoop ur ass. Thats why u were about to be extict, but vader is stupid ass hell and should of let Padme live(hot as hell) and kill luke> O and thats why we win in episode 3. O DISS DARKSIDE BABY B)

Im just trying to see what ppl will be chosing the first time around in Kotor2.

Im Sith all the way  B)

I'm choosing the side that offers fast vessels, chicks with big t1ts, free booze and every other stimulant that there is, lots of credits and other fortunes, and yeah, i want to be the hero too.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

cause u know if u steped in to say something we would whoop ur ass. Thats why u were about to be extict, but vader is stupid ass hell and should of let Padme live(hot as hell) and kill luke> O and thats why we win in episode 3. O DISS                          DARKSIDE BABY B)

The only reason you guys won in Episode 3 is because our "Chosen One" joined you. You were never gonna win on your own. But we came back in Ep.6 as I have said already. Lightside baby.

Only the Sith are dumb enough to challenge three obviously powerful Jedi, 3 on 1. That's not ambition or self-confidence. That's stupidity and a strong desire to get your a$$ kicked to hell and back again. And then back to hell. But not back again. You stay in hell that time. Besides, even Vader knew he screwed up by the end of Episode VI. The newly Jedified Vader simply picked up your "More-Powerful-Than-Anything Lord" and tossed him away. The lightside KICKS A$$!!!

I had two files one as a lightside male Sentinel and another as a female darkside Consular. When they ask me what files I played last time on the one with the one with the female darkside Consular will be a female lightside Sentinel. The lightside ending will be a male darkside Consular.

cause u know if u steped in to say something we would whoop ur ass. Thats why u were about to be extict, but vader is stupid ass hell and should of let Padme live(hot as hell) and kill luke> O and thats why we win in episode 3. O DISS                          DARKSIDE BABY B)

I hate you so much.

Darkside all the way, it speaks to me.

They say the Darkside is going to be more developed and less thuggish. Oh it would have been so nice to turn Juhani to the Darkside, I thought it would be possible in the first game, she had such a lot of anger.

Only the Sith are dumb enough to challenge three obviously powerful Jedi, 3 on 1. That's not ambition or self-confidence. That's stupidity and a strong desire to get your a$$ kicked to hell and back again. And then back to hell. But not back again. You stay in hell that time. Besides, even Vader knew he screwed up by the end of Episode VI. The newly Jedified Vader simply picked up your "More-Powerful-Than-Anything Lord" and tossed him away. The lightside KICKS A$$!!!

Couldn't agree more.

My favorite Jedi is Kyle Katarn.

He's great with his blue lightsaber, utilizes both light and dark force powers, keeps his emotions in check but occasionally gets pissed off, is generally a nice guy with a ****y attitude, goes his own path he doesn't care what others think he does what he thinks is right, has a hot girlfriend(Who is that actress playing Jan in Dark Forces 2?)

Hmm.. what else, he's kicked around a lot of Dark Jedi although I admit none of them were truly Sith Lords, though I wager Kyle would give any Sith Lord a run for his money.

And of Course he makes fun of Luke Skywalker.

Luke : I sense a disturbance in the force

Kyle : *rolling his eyes* You ALWAYS sense a disturbance in the force.

Oh...I vote freelance!