Vrook REALLY is missing :(

Zooks

So, I land on Datooine (Sorry if I misspelled it), and begin looking for Vrook in the Crystal Caves. To my surprise, he isn't there. I've searched the lower levels, ect.. This is my fourth time playing thru the game. I'm beginning to think the game glitched on me. Perhaps there is a trigger I'm leaving out?

In the Old Enclave where you pick up Diciple there is a datapad over by the statue behind him that will trigger the evnets.

*Edit* You also have to talk to the head mercenary at the mercenary camp to find out about Azkuls plans.

Edited by Gabrielle

In the Old Enclave where you pick up Diciple there is a datapad over by the statue behind him that will trigger the evnets.

*Edit* You also have to talk to the head mercenary at the mercenary camp to find out about Azkuls plans.

I went male, so I have handmaiden instead of Disciple. Bye the old Enclave, do you mean the old Jedi Enclave? I don't remember picking up Hand Maiden in there.

I'll try talking to the mercenary camp guys again though, and get back to you. Thanks for the help :D

Yup. Eastern-most room in the Enclave sub-level. Search the bodies near the statue, and you'll find the datapad that gives the message. Once this happens, Vrook will spawn in the Crystal Caves.

Not necessary. However, it's still good to go to the mercenary camp. One of the mercenaries is a fun one to bully, if you have Force Persuade available.