Tattoos

Gabrielle

I think tatoos are cool...as long as they are on other people. :blink::lol:

Notice how I can belittle your beliefs without calling you names. It's a useful skill to have particularly where you aren't allowed to call people names. It's a mistake to get too drawn in/worked up. I mean it's not life or death, it's just two guys posting their thoughts on a message board. If it were personal or face to face all the usual restraints would be in place, and we would never have reached this place in the first place. Try to remember that.

I've got 2, ones not done yet but will be on the 30th. I think they're amazing. and they are addictive. i plan on getting 2more befor the end of 2006. depending on how much money I take in that is.

I'll see if i can show it....I had a mad sunburn last summer just befor I got it, . :devil:

Edit: got yelled at by the woman for having my pic up sry

Edited by Jedihuh?

I have the words "Your Name" on the back of my upper arm. It's fun to go up to a girl you've never met and say, "I've got your name on tattooed on my arm."

Look, I think your a moron, but thats awesome at the same time!

"I'll tell you what, if I have your name tattooed on my arm, you have to go get a few drinks with me this weekend"

Edited by kumquatq3

I lost all interest in tattoos when I turned 18 and could get them legally, I dont like the permanency idea either, it would be like being stuck with the same windows wallpaper all your life.

mypaltattoo.jpg

best tattoo ever.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I understand the logic of tattoos, but they can be professionally limiting, so I never had any.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

My mate has a decent version of the rune of torment on his arm. I've seen other people try the same thing but his really turned out quite well. I agree with Sawyer, it's all about the quality of the tattoo. **** is **** at the end of the day.

Edited by Moose

There are none that are right, only strong of opinion. There are none that are wrong, only ignorant of facts