• Handmaiden
    • Dissiple
    • GO-TO
    • HK-47
    • T3-m4 (i think its m4)
    • Visis
    • Other listed below

Nonsense!

Hanharr gets my vote for "worst character," although you neglected to put him up there. At least the remote got to be a hero and detonate the Mass Shadow Generator, and GO-TO had a most interesting story behind him.

Then again, I really don't like wookies. I didn't mind leaving Zaalbar behind in the village back in KOTOR 1.

As much as I disliked Hanharr, he did have backstory. Did you talk to him?

And yea, this one's been done before...but I'm not sure I'd expect new members to search polls. :)

Disliked: Hanharr (irritating macho crap+voice)/Mandalore (was just boring, plus more macho crap...)

Worst character/story: Mira (orphan/slave turned bounty hunter...yawn) - tho she did have some funny lines.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

i think GO-TO is the worst unless you include boa-daur's probe :D

GOTO is just useless, especially his character specific devices. But, the guy I cant stand the most isn't on the survey. Anyone who would run out on a teenage girl and let her die to save his own skin is worthless, CARTH. They should have found a way to exile him on that junk planet light or dark side. I can't believe they brought him back for part 2.

No matter how many times this poll is posted, GO-TO will always lose. Hanharr was better, because your conversations with him were one of the most interesting opportunities to do something evil.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

• 2 weeks later...
i think GO-TO is the worst unless you include boa-daur's probe :D

GOTO is just useless, especially his character specific devices. But, the guy I cant stand the most isn't on the survey. Anyone who would run out on a teenage girl and let her die to save his own skin is worthless, CARTH. They should have found a way to exile him on that junk planet light or dark side. I can't believe they brought him back for part 2.

If your last save was DS you never see him or bastilla in 2, he's replaced by some other random general : /

The 2 character that i hate it's:

Hanharr ( i hate those furry beast)

GoTo ( he is fat stupid and boring)

''Strike me down,and i will become more powerful''

''To know the Light you must see the Dark''

'' Join us on the path of the Darkside''

- Worst Character Overall: GOTO

- Least used Characters: GOTO, Atton, Mira then Bao Dur. I didnt manage to get Atton or Mira into a Jedi in my 1st game, so i never used them when there were other people available. I always had Kriea, then a mix of Visas/Handmaiden with HK/Mandalore sometimes when I was bored of Melee attacks.

- Most dull char for conversations: GOTO then Mandalore, as I never got his story on Revan out of him.

This is all based on my LS male game, I dont know about Disciple or Hanhar, tho the thought of another Wookie... :devil:

And for no one's surprise: G0T0

The reasons are obvious.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

In terms of uselessness Go-To wins hands down. His scramble droid feature in a good idea, except for the fact that the only places that have alot droids in it are places you've already been to and can never take Go-To to (Telos, Go-To's Yacht).

Not to mention his skill set pales in comparison with Bao-Dur and especially T3, who can have every one of his skill maxed out . :)

I've never had Hanharr in my party, so I wouldn't know.

I wouldn't say, however, that Bao-Dur is useless. I my games he kicks serious butt IF you take the time to make him into a Jedi. Straight buffing powers a nice lightsaber and he's doing over 100 points in damage. (w00t)

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords