Obsidz expansion

Atreides

I read with interest that Obsidian was renovating more of the building in anticipation of taking more projects.

How many projects/teams do you guys plan to run at a time? I remember reading that the bosses wanted to keep it medium sized so everyone knows everyone or something like that.

Spreading beauty with my katana.

I read with interest that Obsidian was renovating more of the building in anticipation of taking more projects.

I read two times and couldn

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I know that they have had ideas of being able to expand for at least the last year. It is good to know that they are getting the renovations done.

I'm not sure how many games they would like going at any given time, but I would think that they would want to get up large enough teams to get a title out a year of a good playable game.... then again, maybe that it my wishful thinking.

My partner Brandon Smith was formerly the Senior PR Manager at Atari

Was this Grok, the PR guy who regulated the d&d forums over at the Atari forums? He disappeared from the forums about a year ago, and the name sounds familiar. So it might be. Anyone know?

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

• 2 weeks later...
My partner Brandon Smith was formerly the Senior PR Manager at Atari

Was this Grok, the PR guy who regulated the d&d forums over at the Atari forums? He disappeared from the forums about a year ago, and the name sounds familiar. So it might be. Anyone know?

Getting bigger or smaller, I already have swear'd that whatever Obsidian is getting bigger or smaller I would seek a job at them out, and if they can help me relocate in California from Denmark, then I am definatly in for making it bigger by then, no matter WHAT.

Bio Info Update'd soon...

In a Teenagers age, studying Game Development Art, Home Studying.

It means we stepped out of line and she had to delete some people.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

http://pc.ign.com/articles/666/666403p3.html

But while Obsidian is hard at work on Neverwinter Nights 2 they are working on other projects as well. Urquhart told us they were hoping to have 110-115 people by the end of next year in two and a half teams to work on three projects at a time. He also said they want to do a Knights of the Old Republic 3 should LucasArts desire it in the future. I'd be surprised if they didn't. In any case, we can expect some big things out of this development house down the line.
Edited by funcroc