Merry Christmas

Kinslayer

Merry Christmas, my Balkan friend.

...And Merry Christmas and Happy New year to the rest of you, also.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Merry Christmas, especially to those serving overseas.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

What's merry about it?  >_<

it's the only time of the year that you can buy Egg Nog in the stores.

Reason enough. :)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone. Enjoy yourselves! :D

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Some of us prefer brandy. I've had Christmas egg-nog with a rum, brandy, blended scotch mix. I thought it tasted pretty bad, but after the first couple of glasses I simply didn't care. I don't remember what happened after the next couple of glasses.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Eldar squeezes fresh lemons into a cup of hot tea, adds honey and a shot of Chivas Regal, stirs the mix, and hands it to Rosbjerg.

Drink up and feel better, friend, he says.

He then looks around the room and starts making drinks for the rest of the crowd. Egg nog with any combination of rum, brandy, or whisky passes around the room. Coffe and tea with a healthy shot or two of Bailey's Irish Cream appear in mugs from one corner to the next. Lattes, cappuccinos, and Mochas of every kind and flavor go from hand to hand as everyone chooses his favorite drink. The low rumble of friendly conversation fills the room and Eldar looks around himself with great satisfaction.

Merry Christmas, friends, whoever you are, whereever you are, whatever your beliefs! Good cheer and happy day! He calls as he takes a sip of Irish cream and tea. May we all far well for another year and then celebrate again.

Obsidian Plays