NFL picks

moreKOTORplz

i saw the NHL thread and wanted to bring in a real sports topic, get off OML or whatever redneck channel and i'll watch the puck. anyways wanted to know what you guys thought on

MVP?

or

who gets in the playoffs (wildcards)?

or

who plays in the SB and takes the title?

or

most dissapointing team, player, or whatever?

my picks

Shawn Alexander (MVP) pay that man

AFC WC- SD and Pitt

NFC WC- TB and minn (tice lives)

SB - indy/Sea with INdy taken

dissapointments - that people still think Dante sex boat culpeppa is good and that the colts didn't go undefeated :)

*Fantasy*Jags all the way. :blink: *Fantasy*

*Reality*Jags killed in first round. :thumbsup: *Reality*

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

My wife is the bigger football fan -- strange juxtaposition, I know.

I can only pretty much keep up with it week per week, so I'm no good at predicting playoff round eliminations yet, etc.

As to who will make it to the Superbowl, I'd love to see the Colts vs. the Bucs.

:lol:

evil_twin.jpg

Seahawks destroyed them. :blink:

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

- Everlast

MVP - Larry Johnson.

Holmes hurting himself was a blessing for the Chiefs, Johnson is on fire now that he's in the number one spot. 8 games straight of 100 yrds or more, comin out with at least 2 tds? The man is puttin up records. Though the team isn't doing exceptionally well, I think he ran the ball well against the Chargers, beings they ended the Colts season. :blink:

i don't know what the chargers deal was but they should be winning a SB this year

colts and NE lost to them (both road wins)

holmes would be putting up johnson's numbers, put any running back in the NFL in the backfield on that team and you see results. johnson is a good back but MVP? no way

No my friend. Grossman will be recovering from a season ending injury by the Big Game.

The MVP will go to the defense.

Who literally kill Payton Manning on the astro turf in Detroit. Horrible, but necessary.

:)

BTW: How much is a Payton Manning rookie card worth? or Deion Sanders? I found them while rummaging through my old stuff.

- Everlast

dunno, havn't collected sports cards in a long time.

One thing I know about them tho, for 99% precent of the cards, you couldn't get close to what their "worth" if you try to sell them

Considering I'm in need of some cash...this doesn't bother me much. :)

- Everlast

No my friend. Grossman will be recovering from a season ending injury by the Big Game.

The MVP will go to the defense.

Who literally kill Payton Manning on the astro turf in Detroit. Horrible, but necessary.

:(

BTW: How much is a Payton Manning rookie card worth? or Deion Sanders? I found them while rummaging through my old stuff.

some nice coin i bet