handmaiden?

I'm not going to say everything about how she reveals her name, as that is just ruining some of the side-quest of finding out about her.

However, the main thing you need, and a lot of with Handmaiden, is influence. You get influence by fighting her whenever you get the chance on the Ebon Hawk, and when you win, you will gain influence from her, which sometimes opens ups new dialogue options. :)

Also, to quote Battlewookiee:

Handmaiden; After all 3 fights, and asking about her dress (make sure she dresses up of course) ask Kreia about her mother. Confront Handmaiden with it and turn her Jedi

P.S. Shouldn't this be in the spoilers forum....Battlecookiee? :)

Except it ruins the entire plot for a game, and also reveals any of what could be exciting plot twists in the game's story...

Not much better to know everything to me... :lol:

i agree... its only after i beat the game that i "cheat" but i realy dont call it "cheating". why did they make it with cheats if they dont want you to use them?Whos with me (cricket chirps) :o ok anybody else? LOL :)

Except it ruins the entire plot for a game, and also reveals any of what could be exciting plot twists in the game's story...

Not much better to know everything to me... :)

i agree... its only after i beat the game that i "cheat" but i realy dont call it "cheating". why did they make it with cheats if they dont want you to use them?Whos with me (cricket chirps) :( ok anybody else? LOL :)

I do the same thing, though I will finish the game several times before I cheat.

And the in game cheats are there for testing purposes and I assume they can't be removed. Let's say for instance the beta tester needs to test a location on Malachor 5 but to do so he has to start a new game for the module changes to take effect. Instead of having to work through the entire game, which can take up to 2 days of play time, he uses the console to teleport his character to the location and beefs his character up and outfits him so he can survive against the enemies while he tests the location changes.

^I've never actually thought about cheats being like that, I've always just thought they were put in there by the devs as added little easter eggs for all the people that bought the game... >_<

How wrong I was...