K1 companion interactions

Like for instance the interactions between Bastila and Carth... Is there a way to force the interactions between the characters? I'm guessing no but I'm also guessing someone knows where I might find a list of who talks with who and all that.

for K2 i only saw the character interactions on the ebon hawk... don't know if that helps...

If you're talking about the banter like Bastila "losing" her lightsaber then it's mostly random timing. Just get the two party members walking around with you and hopefully it'll trigger (usually will pretty quickly).

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

There seem to be certain "choke points" where the interaction will be triggered ... in the hallway to the bar on Manaan, for example ... and if there's more than one for a certain pair of NPC's (i.e.: Bastila and Carth, Mission and Zalbaar) you only get one per level.

I usually got the Mission/Bastila on Tatooine (past the cantina, on the way to the droid shop where you buy HK-47).