The Rebuilt Enclave

Has anyone noticed when you rescue the masters you tell them about the Sith and they tell you to round the rest of the masters up so they can solve this problem. When you get to the enclave it just turns into another Trial and no one mentions the Sith

I think the intention was to make it more like a second trial for the Exile, or at least let him/her know what they have done wrong before sentencing him/her to their seperation from the force.

I see this as because they had all been planning against the Exile since they found out he had found the force again and that he could be a risk to the Republic...

:(

Or you could listen to SP V1.0....

Edited by Petay

When you get to the enclave it just turns into another Trial and no one mentions the Sith
They do mention the Sith. Their refusal to fight the Sith is one of the reasons why Kreia despises them. ("Take me to Atris. She will have the strength to do what the Council cannot.")

When you get to the enclave it just turns into another Trial and no one mentions the Sith
They do mention the Sith. Their refusal to fight the Sith is one of the reasons why Kreia despises them. ("Take me to Atris. She will have the strength to do what the Council cannot.")

I never thought of that. You have just enlightened me. Anyways she still has Atris killed in the end. Or exiled.

• 7 months later...

That's Correct

Stop necroposting

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Stop necroposting

Stop necroposting

Finally someone said that to him.

Hooray.I could not find a polite way of saying what was clearly needed.

But perhaps they aren't aware of what they do.

So to clarify even though others may have already. Do a search on NECRO & POSTING it is really quite vexing.

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

:p

Oh shut up

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Why are you so jealous on Alec? Even if you won`t admit it, it is true.

:huh:

Oh shut up

:lol: Your not going to take that are you Sturm?

*Gets popcorn* :)

:blink:  What is "Necroposting"???

It is generally regarded that old topics should not be posted in ,however the age of topic to left to die=(Necrotic ) is debatable. A moderator once said six months ,so a year is well and truly rotten. This is all I know and of course others may know more. :)

What is DOS? All I know is C DOS RUN RUN DOS RUN. :ermm:

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Why would I be jealous of Alec, for one he is sticking his ass in every thread with his one lined posts which dont help contribute to the discussion and end up turning the thread into something dead and never has people replying. Such things as "Yes, thats right!" or "Agreed!" *cough* Getting up his posts. He made 1000 posts within like 3 or so months without any page length discussions. Now why would I be jealous of someone who never expresses their opinions and everyone hates about what he says. You probabally dont even know what jealously means even if it came and hit you in the face, because you wouldnt have been using the word.

Oh and by judging your grammer, you probabally dont speak English as a first language, so try not to say words that you dont know. Stick to your own language. :)

EDIT: And by judging Alec, I'm assuming he was some 12 year old who had nothing better to do. Because he tend to spend 95% of his day on this forum, constantly having to reply to every thing that was said. So basically threads turned into chatrooms for him, and atleast every second post was his 'one liners'.

Oh shut up

Hats off to you Xard, Hats off my friend. 'Grats you lately have put a lot of people back in their places :lol:

Oh shut up

:lol: Your not going to take that are you Sturm?

*Gets popcorn* :shifty:

Nope... Time for a good ol' Sturm fight!

Edited by Sturm

I think this thread is part its use-by date.

Thanks for playing. Please try to learn etiquette. Don't argue like little children.

Talk about views, not the people who hold them.

Try and remove the sand off your appendages as this topic is retired, permanently.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT