Unlockable Mandalore convo's

I'm glad I bought K2 for the PC for my B-Day, otherwise I'd be trying to find some way to get inside the data on my X-Box CD. :- Phew... :)"

Edited by DarthVala

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus

Actually, you can unlock the "How did you become Mandalore?" branch. However, it requires triggering all of his, like, four influence points to get 82 influence.

- Onderon: support Ponlar and provoke an uprising. Tell him you support Vaklu and want to attract his attention.

- Talk to Anda and agree to remove the three captains off their posts (you don't actually need to complete this quest). Again, tell Mandalore you want to attract Vaklu's attention (ensure that Mira, Visas and Kreia are not in the party).

Note: you don't have to support Vaklu. You can decline Tobin's offer in the cantina, it won't result in influence loss.

- Onderon (return): support Talia and agree to kill Vaklu.

- Ravager: kill Tobin. However, before doing so, enter solo mode and guide Visas away from you and Mandalore, otherwise she'll leech influence.

Set the influence you have with him to one hundred with the KOTOR Save Game Editor. Otherwise, you can't. Several cut pieces were influence markers with him and so, its impossible in game.

I know this is a really dumb question, but how do you get to the Save Game Editor? :lol:

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus