God of War

Pope

I'm not rich! I just don't eat.

Seriously though, my brother gave me his old N64, the PS2 was my Christmas a few years ago, and I had to work my butt off to buy a cheap Xbox from my brother. Yeah, he had an Xbox in his room (10 feet away) that he wasn't using, but he wouldn't give it to me. Oh no, I had to buy it. And if you're wondering why I didn't just go in his room and play it, it was he decided that since it was his, he didn't have to let me play.

I'm going to have to buy a 360 as well, and don't ask me how I'm going to get a PS3. I'm still working on that one. :ermm:

sig2.gif

Not really, I have a few games for the PC as well. I'm not allowed to have many because it's the family computer and they don't like me using all the memory. Let's see... I have Rise of Nations, Half-Life 2, Dungeon Siege 2, Sims 2, Total Anniahlation, and (with any luck) I'll have Bloodlines Sunday Morning.

sig2.gif

Megaman anthology

:) > *googles it* > :o > (w00t)

I know what I'm doing with my Christmas money! I was just wishing the other day I had MegaMan 2 and 3 back. Ah, the good ol' days. :ermm:

Edited by Darkside
sig2.gif

Waha I'm having a blast at this one.

Seldom have I seen such satisfying combat. At first it may seem a bit tedious that the game sometimes just seems to keep throwing baddies at you, but it only adds to the self-fulfilllment you get when finally piercing your blades through that last opponent in a brutal fashion.

Great stuff. Recommended to all who have agressive and/or sadistic tendencies, be it because of temporary frustrations, or just by nature.

Silly people.  :)

well... you rip people in half... pull a cyclops' eye out of it's socket, wrench gorgons heads from their shoulders, toss lighning, have female mammories in cutscenes, giant flamebroiling blades, impale a hydra on a ship... the list goes on :(

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

...need a PS 2.

want......!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds