God of War

Pope

Yes, I have played it. It's impressive on every level. Graphics are awe-inspiring, the framerate is consistantly high, level design (and art design) is superb and the fighting system is good. The game can get a bit repetitive after a while, but if you enjoy action games you're bound to love this. One of the best games ever released on the Playstation 2.

Spel

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I'm sure there is more stuff you would play if you bought one. Especially now as most of it is cheap to buy used.

Resi 4 , if you dont have a GC (GC version is better).

Yeah, the Playstation 2 version is like a Ferrari. The Gamecube version is like a Ferrari.. with magnesium rims!

Uhm.. What I'm trying to say is that both are excellent games, but the Gamecube version is a tiny bit prettier and has that precise Gamecube controller nailed down.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

in Turkey, a GameCube costs 199 ytl(120 $), and a PS2 costs 450 ytl(280 $). PS2 is very expensive. You can buy a X360 core pack with an additional 20$. So, it is better for me to wait until a PSP version.

I really wanna love GC titles.

centinexx.png

in Turkey, a GameCube costs 199 ytl(120 $), and a PS2 costs 450 ytl(280 $). PS2 is very expensive. You can buy a X360 core pack with an additional 20$. So, it is better for me to wait until a PSP version.

I really wanna love GC titles.

Even if there is a PSP version it wont be the same game.

Looks like prices dont drop much in Turkey.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I loved the game. It's very dark, gory, and if you look (thankfully I heard this second hand instead of experiencing it myself) you'll find the predecesor of Hot Coffee. :- But its a great game. The fighting is excellent and, surprisingly, not that repetitive. Everytime it starts to get boring, the devs change something up. Wonderful plot, great voice acting, killer game play. Now if only the women had worn some clothes (though I'm sure that's the guys' favorite part :blink:" ).

sig2.gif

I loved the game.  It's very dark, gory, and if you look (thankfully I heard this second hand instead of experiencing it myself)  you'll find the predecesor of Hot Coffee. :) But its a great game.  The fighting is excellent and, surprisingly, not that repetitive.  Everytime it starts to get boring, the devs change something up.  Wonderful plot, great voice acting, killer game play.  Now if only the women had worn some clothes (though I'm sure that's the guys' favorite part :-" ).

oh.. you mean the little training thing for ripping off the heads of the Gorgons? the one on the bed?

of course you have to realize that this game has breasts abound in the cutscenes and some of the ingame animation. They tried to be realistic as possible (to a degree anyway) and origionally had the Cyclops with a nice little [male sex organ] that they removed so they wouldn't go into AO territory.

The game is pretty sweet but extremly brutal in difficulty.

Edited by Calax

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

oh.. you mean the little training thing for ripping off the heads of the Gorgons? the one on the bed?

of course you have to realize that this game has breasts abound in the cutscenes and some of the ingame animation. They tried to be realistic as possible (to a degree anyway) and origionally had the Cyclops with a nice little [male sex organ] that they removed so they wouldn't go into AO territory.

The game is pretty sweet but extremly brutal in difficulty.

I was just repeating what I was told about the minigame, like I said, never tried it. :">

Well yeah, of course there are going to be some boobs, but I expected someone to wear something. But like I said, I'm not knocking the game, I loved it. I never did beat the challenge of the gods though...

As for the difficulty, be prepared to want to chuck your controler through a window. :thumbsup:

sig2.gif

basically you hop up on the bed with the two ladies then you do the a series of control prompts and knock a vase (with the red orbs) off the bedside table..

Edited by Calax

basically you hop up on the bed with the two ladies then you do the a series of control promptes and knock a vase (with the red orbs) off the bedside table..

Ah. Geez, I'm getting a new source.

the thing I forgot to add is that the two ladies and Kratos are outside of the shot so the insinuation...