illegitimate children

How many across the galaxy?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. How many across the galaxy?

• some
    • many
    • a mess, those hypocrite back-aching jedi

Of course not. Jedi are above such means as sex.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

The official word is there is nothing wrong with sex only attachments.

So likely Jedi have a string of illigitamate kids running about the Galaxy. Anakins father was probably a Jedi who then mind wiped his mother so he didnt have to pay child support :D

Anakins father could have even been Sidious since it fits with his plan.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

So likely Jedi have a string of illigitamate kids running about the Galaxy. Anakins father was probably a Jedi who then mind wiped his mother so he didnt have to pay child support :D

Anakin didn't have a father. That's what makes him 'the one who will bring balance to the force'.

I think with most jedi they just randomly were force-sensitive, then unless they had a sibling, the family ended withthe jedi (well, before Episode 6)

Anakin didn't have a father. That's what makes him 'the one who will bring balance to the force'.

Just because she couldnt remember a father dosnt mean he didnt have one. A jedi mindwiping her makes far more sense than any sort of immaculate conception.

Heck I've known people who were just drunk not be able to remember who was the father of their baby :blink:

Edited by ShadowPaladin V1.0
I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Anakins father was probably a Jedi who then mind wiped his mother so he didnt have to pay child support
Qui-Gon?

Maybe if he got drunk. :ph34r:

More likely one of the Sith though. Given Sidious' talent for precognition. Everything was done to "engineer" the perfect apprentice. Although Obi Wan threw a spanner in the works by segmenting him and destroying most of his little alien organisms.

478327[/snapback]

actually, the whole thing about not being able to get married is something I would like to see more clearly defined...in other words, when did it become "official"?

because in the Stih War era (Nomi Sunrider's time), it was not against the rules to do so. also, in the case of Jolee Bindo, he did not get in trouble because he married but only because he taught his wife how to use the Force.

really won't mind seeing the new KOTOR comic provide some guidance on this murky issue.

maybe it started off as something for members of the High Council and then, over time, became expected of all Jedi.

I always wonder why Force Orgasm was never developed by an enterprising Jedi or Sith. Imagine that you are in an intense lightsaber duel then you make your opponent orgasm. I mean it can be very distracting when the joybuzzer going off in the middle of a fight to the death. :-

I always wonder why Force Orgasm was never developed by an enterprising Jedi or Sith.  Imagine that you are in an intense lightsaber duel then you make your opponent orgasm.  I mean it can be very distracting when the joybuzzer going off in the middle of a fight to the death.  :blink:

I imagine it would be more popular outside of battle... :-

sig2.gif

sex without love is as usefull as painting a building that will be destroyed. and sex with love is forbiden because love cause jalousy, anger, fear, sadness, wich leads to the darkside, and when it don't, it's a major distraction confusing the mind of the person. (love makes you blind) if the jedi were intelligent they would understand that, and if they're not happy, they just have to leave

The way I see it is as this:

It's rare. Anakin married and had kids because he was older when he was trained. He was already attracted to a certain sexy goddess named Padme. He was not steared away from this in time. The handmaiden's mother was a jedi. She must have done it for some reason. Her father could not have wiped her mind because he was not a general.

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!

Just because she couldnt remember a father dosnt mean he didnt have one. A jedi mindwiping her makes far more sense than any sort of immaculate conception.

Heck I've known people who were just drunk not be able to remember who was the father of their baby :lol:

Im sure that having no dad had something to do with the prophecy about Anakin. Or something about that. And I doubt they'd have it that Shmi's mind was wiped in the films-it would shock audiences that haven't played KotOR and other stuff. Im sure he had no father.