need it...crave it...like crack..must have it

darkninja

i have read several ineresting post here in reference to a new kotor game. im not sure if anyone is plaining on putting one out, but i know they should. what ever idea...what ever story...what ever charactor you make..i dont care....as long as the game is made...most people state that the stroy of kotor 1 was far more in depth than that of 2.....i disagree...even though 1 was "in my eyes" a perfect game...no matter what glitches there were...my opinion of 2 is it "in my eyes" was perfect as well...we can all sit and say it should be like this...it should be like that...but if you love the game...love every simple concept of the game....it dosnt matter if there were glitches...if a story was better...kotor 2 had pretty big shoes to fill....and they did an outstanding job...so much..i have purhcased kotor 2 twice now...once last christmas..and again this past summer...and ...ill buy it again..ive played the game through i couldnt count how many times...and now...the ending...that...ending...koto2 has left a hungar...a empty void that needs to be replaced...has to be replaced...its like crack...addictive and leaves you willing to do anyting for it....now...im a jock....well..ex-jock...sports my entire life...and now...the army...and yet...im begging you to finish what was started...to put into motion the one thing that i truly want..give me kotor 3.....i dont care if you use the same charactors...same planets...if you only change the story line around just a bit....as long as its made.....

What the hell are you posting another KotOR 3 thread in this forum. We have a KotOR 3 thread in the Computer and Console forums. If you want to discuss KotOR 3 you do so in that one and only thread. You do not make new threads. We do n't need a sload of KotOR 3 spam.

Obsidian has nothing to do with KotOR 3 and with any luck they will never do business with that POS publisher that is known as Lucas Arts. LA doesn't even have KotOR 3 in the works. THEY CANCELED IT BEFORE IT WAS EVEN ANNOUNCED!

Join with the rest of us in the today instead of posting crap like this. Oh, another thing, use the freaking search before posting crap like this. The Search Function is your friend. You can't miss it unless you are freaking blind.

Edited by Judge Hades

They shouldn't bloody have to. If people just use sense when they join a forum they would use the search to see if there is a topic they want to start has already been started and find out exactly the right forum to spew this crap.

Only idiots don't use the search function.