Online geek test

atombom2005

I got 190 .. yah! I'm barely a non-geek!!  :cool:

Says the man who was using RPGs on social misfits as a way of helping them understand cause and effect of social interactions. :)

I didn't lie about being good with the ladies, no reason to.

By which I mean I wanted to score as high as I could, if I'm going to be socially dysfunctional, I might as well excell.

those deductions where the ones that pulled me down from about 400 .. :)

and the reasons I reached 400 was because I've hosted about 10 games (30 points each) ..

but Rpg'ing has actually helped, I've recieved alot of credit for my "program" .. and one of our "social misfits" have actually blossomed into a "normal" geek instead of a drugaddict .. I think that's positive! :)

Fortune favors the bald.

Arrgg!

452-652 Level 3 geek (true geek)

It was 705 before jail time ( and a few other items ) lowered me down to a 'respectable' level. :o

Computers, science fiction and Wicca.

Ruminations...

When a man has no Future, the Present passes too quickly to be assimilated and only the static Past has value.

285 - Level 0 (Geek Wannabe)

:( If I had done a "popular sport", my score would be below 200. Then again, they don't give any points for fanfics. :) Which reminds me...I gotta get the next chapter out!

Um, my A.D.D. won't let me take the other quiz. :o

Edited by Mothman

Got 1315/Lvl 5/Jedi Master.

42.6% on the other one.

The problem with these tests is that geeks are specialized, and they tend to rate on more of a broad level. I'm a comic/movie/sci-fi geek, so while I could be a total hardcore comic/movie/sci-fi geek, the science/music/electronics questions drag me down.

Edited by Oerwinde
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

905/Lvl4 Geek.

I punched the numbers into a credit-card sized, hand-held, flip-top calculator as I went along. Is that plus or minus geek points?

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Oi! Where are the friggin' boxes to click?! I cant do.. addition, what do they expect?!!

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

what were you in for  :thumbsup:

Now where have I heard that before? ;)

Before I turned 18, I was 'encarcerated' for 6 counts of False Reporting to Authorities. In laymanspeak, it means I was running around to all the local high schools hitting their fire alarms during my lunch breaks. They didn't take to kindly to a couple of bomb scares either. Bothersome sods. Second time was for shoplifting while I was on probation for The above listed infraction. Tried to have me legally termed a 'Juvenial Delenquent'. At 16, I didn't even know that was a legal term.

Got picked up again when I was 22 for failure to appear on a traffic ticket. Cop stopped me for a burned out tail light :"> . Ran my license and came back and said "Come with me".

Since I was 16, I've alway have this belt ( mine is double sided though ). Each time I was thrown in jail, I was allowed to keep it because I was never picked up for a violent crime. Those picked up for fighting had their shoes and belt taken.

Say... do I get extra anti-geek points for that? :thumbsup:

Ruminations...

When a man has no Future, the Present passes too quickly to be assimilated and only the static Past has value.

what were you in for  :thumbsup:

Now where have I heard that before? ;)

Before I turned 18, I was 'encarcerated' for 6 counts of False Reporting to Authorities. In laymanspeak, it means I was running around to all the local high schools hitting their fire alarms during my lunch breaks. They didn't take to kindly to a couple of bomb scares either. Bothersome sods. Second time was for shoplifting while I was on probation for The above listed infraction. Tried to have me legally termed a 'Juvenial Delenquent'. At 16, I didn't even know that was a legal term.

Got picked up again when I was 22 for failure to appear on a traffic ticket. Cop stopped me for a burned out tail light :"> . Ran my license and came back and said "Come with me".

Since I was 16, I've alway have this belt ( mine is double sided though ). Each time I was thrown in jail, I was allowed to keep it because I was never picked up for a violent crime. Those picked up for fighting had their shoes and belt taken.

Say... do I get extra anti-geek points for that? :thumbsup:

You...you're the coolest person I've ever met on the internets!

I wonder if you could sneak one of those belt knives through airport security... ;)