PC Portraits

Not really a technical issue, but someone PLEASE HELP ME!!!

What I want is a gallery of all the PLayer character portraits (portraits NOT the in game faces) PLEASE I am desperate I need to find a gallery PLEASE :'( someone help me because I haven't found any and I want them asap so please help anyone, thanks.

If someone would take screenshots of every PC in game, that would be fine because I could just CUT OUT the portrait from the right hand corner of the screenn please anyone help thanks!!!!!

:D :D :D

Not really a technical issue, but someone PLEASE HELP ME!!!

What I want is a gallery of all the PLayer character portraits  (portraits NOT the in game faces) PLEASE I am desperate I need to find a gallery PLEASE :'( someone help me because I haven't found any and I want them asap so please help anyone, thanks.

If someone would take screenshots of every PC in game, that would be fine because I could just CUT OUT the portrait from the right hand corner of the screenn please anyone help thanks!!!!!

:D  :D  :D

What you could do is press the "print screen" button on your keyboard to get a screen shot copied to clipboard. Press Ctrl and Esc at the same time to minimize the game and paste the screen shot into Paint, Photo Editor, or any other image viewer. Save the image as a new file and crop the character later. Works for me anyway.

Thanks, I would do that... but I have XBOX.... forgot to mention that... therefore I cannot. :)( Someone please help, I only really want one portrait (It would be good enough)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v311/Squ..._11_05_1922.jpg

^^^If someone can get me the PORTRAIT of that character please, and thanks.

(that pic was taken with a camera. VERY CRAPPY. therefore someone please help me get the direct thign from the game please & thanks)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm unclear what you mean by a portrait. Do you mean just screenshots with your chosen character in it? Standing still? Action? Saber carrying?

I could try to put that 'face' to a character in a save game via the editor and take a few, but requests like these are difficult because other people are rarely ever going to take a screenie akin to what you're actually envisioning inside your own head. :(

edit - if you're really desperate, you're better off buying the PC version, downloading the editor, and making your own.

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

He said it wasn't the in-game picture, which is essentially the portrait next to your name in smaller-size. I don't remember them being different except via LS/DS. (edit - maybe I'm misunderstanding what he meant by in-game faces tho..)

In any case, they're very small files. Perhaps he wants it for an avatar? (not hard to do)

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Like these?

Playing portrait

po-pmhb06-1.jpg

Character-creation pick-a-portrait screen

po-pmhb06-2a.jpg

P.S. - I put up a zip file of all 15 male PC's pick-a-portrait screens in the reference section of my gallery. Females to follow. Link in sig.

Edited by LadyCrimson