• Malachor
    • Korriban (K1)
    • Nar Shadaa
    • Korriban (K2, includes tomb)
    • Kashyyyk
    • Peragus
    • Tatooine
    • Manaan

The planet that you thought zombies were gonna pop out from your blaster or lightsaber hilt on your first playthrough.

For me, it's a tie between Manaan, for it's creepy crazed selkath, and Malachor, for, well, mainly Kreia, since she was old enough to be a zombie, and the one-slice-and-you're-dead monster.

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus

To me kashyyyk is one of the fun planets. It did creep me out with all the howling that sounded like Jole Bindo in my ear. Don't you think it sounded like Bindo? with all that ooooo noise in the back ground.Malchors music scared the mess out of me. when it comes to video games its all about the music that makes the game freaky.All the vialins playing that music so scary. :thumbsup:

I pitty the fool who don't have the force.

Manaan. Those sharks. They freaked me out, bumbing to me from front, behind, left, right... :shifty:

K2 Tomb in Korriban was creepy too.

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Manaan. I hate those fish they are creepy.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I freakin' hate huge water monsters like that shark god in in the Rift on Manaan. So when it first came into view, after that awfully easy firaxa blasting had lulled me, I almost wet my skirts.

Dear god. :ph34r:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I think the only creepy on es are K2-Korriban, Malachor and maybe Kashyyyk. Manaan was too relaxing for most of it to be remotely creepy for me. Well, I suppose...

For me it's Korriban. The corpse of Vahs and the tomb was evil(I hate that tomb so much)

it would have been fun to have som sort of spirit/zombie coming up to killl you on Malachor. Somthing like the Flood.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Korriban in K2 and partly Malachor V have qutie a eerie and dark feeling.

The empty academy and especially the secret tomb were the most creepy places in both games.

All planets from K1 were not creepy at all.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]