Get rich or die tryin

which one you made the most money in and how  

43 members have voted

1. 1. which one you made the most money in and how

• Kotor 1
    • Kotor 2

So far this is my 3rd time playing K1 and man Revan is poor until the end then he/she gets rich if you go to the dark side and we know all sith are rollin in the doe.I mean you know your a sith lord and all.If you go to the light all you get is a audience and a metal. :ermm: But in K2 your exile has nothing but money so far this is my 3rd time playing it and i am only at the atris academy and have more than 9000 credits. and that was cause i manipulated everyone in sight. :devil: and swop racing in telos.

I pitty the fool who don't have the force.

I don't quite remember but I used to sell every mine and grenade I found in K1 and those thermal ones were pretty good cash. In K2 I actually kept most of it. That's how Mira killed Hanhar and I dealt with Vrook early on. Think I made most cash out of K1.

(Signatures: disabled) 

the first post gave me the impression that this was about the DS, but it's topic title is open to both technically.

i chose K2 since most DS things involve getting more money for yourself. it'd be fun to get more lightsaber crystals or other rare items by doing DS stuff, like in the iziz cantina with the sith lady and the crystal Visas seems to know all about.

I cheated for money.

Cheat 2 Win :shifty:

Well actually, on my first run through either game I didn't cheat, but I certaily got tons o' cash. I'd have to say K2, just cus there was more chance to make money as a LSer.

Edited by KOTORFanactic

• 1 month later...

I earned the most on k2. Only because a) there was nothing worth buying, and b) I was too busy killing things.

Pain is all mankind is sure to experience.

Somewhere this is a person, who has suffered a thousand planets' pain. Who has suffered pain that would kill a mortal, and still keeps fighting on. The one who reduces our suffering by taking the brunt of it. He is our true saviour.

He is the son of thunder and consolation.

I earned the most on k2. Only because a) there was nothing worth buying, and b) I was too busy killing things.

I eventually realized I had gotten so rich, I kept looking around for Mandalorian stuff to buy and then sell it back to Kex to "help" Mandalore rebuild. Lost a lot of money on the deal, but then what did I need with that last 100k? I had 400k left anyway. Spread the wealth, is what I'm thinking. :lol:

And shepherds we shall be,

for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth unto Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be,

In Nomine Patris, et Fili, et Spiritus Sancti.

I had most money in K1 - and here's why: I broke everything down in K2, didn't buy much in K1 and bought stuff in K2 to break down.

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

I don't remember being very rich my original play through K2...but I tend to hoarde everything because I 'might' want to use or experiment with it, so I stay poor.

But as said, there was never anything worth buying. I think the most I spent was on a handgun for Atton in one of the city shops.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Alright, who the heck necro-posted?

i remember when this thread was first made. good times ^_^

Well, it's not as bad a Necropost than something from '04. :huh:

I find it makes the game easier if you're a guy. Handmaiden's robes rock! :lol:

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus

By the end of K2 I had 100,000 + credits. And it was just from selling things I found (like the 5 Circlet of Saresh's I had :lol: ) !

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

Bah, Mandalorians only deserve the right to be ancient. Anyway, Kex will just keep that stuff in his inventory. It's not like the AI's are going to buy anything off of him.

That's right, because it'd be free to them. :lol:

And shepherds we shall be,

for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth unto Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be,

In Nomine Patris, et Fili, et Spiritus Sancti.

id have to say kotor 1, you can go to yavin and sell everything for double what you would normally get. if you go there a couple times, you can get some cool stuff too. in kotor 2 i kept most of my stuff and used the components. im better at swoop racing in kotor 1. i havnt won in kotor 2 yet.

kotorsign.jpg

"Are you an angel? Aw, I'm just kidding. That's the worst line I've ever used. Hope some poor kid doesn't start using it."