The End of Kreia

Kreia is D-E-A-D. As dead as one can be. Either you toss her body into the depths of Malachor, or Malachor explodes, making her resurrection even less likely. Nihilus is also dead, unless they have a clone supply like Palpatine did. But I think Obsidian won't repeat that cheap, tacky plot device from Dark Empire.

She's dead, game over, get use to it. Now go start a new game and let her live again.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I think being thrown into a planets core is enough to kill even a sith lord, however, she might come back in KOTOR3 as some sort of force ghost

i'd so ******* love that, but i doubt it - too many hate her and too much more miss Bastila, K3 will have some other hot jedi princess i fear

I think being thrown into a planets core is enough to kill even a sith lord, however, she might come back in KOTOR3 as some sort of force ghost

i'd so ******* love that, but i doubt it - too many hate her and too much more miss Bastila, K3 will have some other hot jedi princess i fear

Hey, I loved Kreia, which is exactly why I don't want her coming back. Overkill can destroy a character. Think of Mandalore in K2 and HK in Galaxies. The only way they could possibly bring back Kreia without ruining her is a flashback. Anything else is too cheap to do her justice.

I also won't mind them bringing Bastila back, so long as Carth is back too. :)

sig2.gif

I can already picture Kreia coming back as force ghost... It would be overkill of her character

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

i would rather revan explain kreia than have her come back to fill in the holes. find out that she was wiser than we all thought and that she had a plan for revan and the exile :mellow:

That would would be a realy good idea if that would have happend im shocked that I didn't think of that already :blink:

I pitty the fool who don't have the force.

We all love Bastila
i was into Juhani :(
Hey, I loved Kreia, which is exactly why I don't want her coming back.  Overkill can destroy a character.
maybe you're right <_<
i would rather revan explain kreia than have her come back to fill in the holes
what i would love instead is to see Brianna become a great jedi like her, going around under the white hood, using the force like a queen, she already took the most important steps in that direction and she's still a hottie too :) with just a few crucial mentions to her mother as to restore some of the cut storyline in which you discover Kreia's identity and Atris becomes Darth Traya.

consolation pic