midichlorians

atombom2005

Are they the force or what whats the deal I watched episode one again for the 40th time. Youknow how Qui Gon says they live inside you but the force ais around you nso what exactly are they.

Another thing want if Han really did shoot first?

Midichlorians don't exist. They never did. Forget you heard anything. :-

Are they the force or what whats the deal I watched episode one again for the 40th time. Youknow how Qui Gon says they live inside you but the force ais around you nso what exactly are they.

Another thing want if Han really did shoot first?

What i understood "midichlorians" to be were energy type particles of no mass that flow through everything and basically allow everything to exist. They have always seemed to have a "personality" or something, like how they "impregnate" Shmi Skywalker (stolen from Jesus' birth of a virgin, anyone? just noting that)

I never liked the midichlorian aspect of SW, because i think it conflicts with my beliefs in God. Although, this is not surprising, since a lot of things conflict with my beliefs in God.

It meeses with the force. After I saw the original Triology I thought the force was A power around the jedi like in the air not in the jedi themselves. Obi wan descibes it as an enegy field. Surrounds us and penetrates us it binds the galaxy together.

Heres another theory Unifying Force and the Living Force. Maybe the living force is midichlorians and the Unifying Force is what Obi Wan descibed.

*Mus? waves his hand in front of atombom*

This isn't the forum you're looking for.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Authority might. On this thread.

Please?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

All SW-fans make it from behind! With their relatives!

Am I getting there?

kirottu said:

Aha. So random acts of brashness towards forum majority groups are a no-no? Got it. I'll be more focused.

People grow beards to supplement their otherwise miniscule manhood!

kirottu said: