Meeting Carth

Carth also appears on the holovids on the Harbringer. He alos talks to the Disciple on Dantooine, if the Disciple is not in your party.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Carth is in the game.

In order to meet him, say that Revan saved the Republic when talking to Atton on Pergus. Or in others words, make out that Revan was a Lightsider. Doesn't really matter if you say Revan is male/female, except it'll just make Carth says different things when you meet him on Telos. (This happens after you defeat one of the bosses/Sith Lords)

Carth is in the game.

In order to meet him, say that Revan saved the Republic when talking to Atton on Pergus. Or in others words, make out that Revan was a Lightsider. Doesn't really matter if you say Revan is male/female, except it'll just make Carth says different things when you meet him on Telos. (This happens after you defeat one of the bosses/Sith Lords)

It sort of does. Since if you set Revan to female, there is another Carth hologram in T3.

All right, a complete (I hope) list of Carth's appearances in the game...

To see Carth anywhere at all, you must set Revan's alignment to light side in the first conversation with Atton on Peragus.

1. Harbinger - seen in one of the holorecords in the briefing room (not on the bridge).

2. Telos - after you escape Citadel Station on a shuttle, you will see a cutscene of Carth talking to Lieutenant Grenn.

3. Dantooine (only if the main character is male) - after you meet Disciple in the Enclave sublevel and kill Gerevick's thugs, you can return to Khoonda and see Disciple talking to a hologram of Carth. You will also learn Disciple's real name.

4. Ebon Hawk (only if Revan is set to female) - you need at least 15 Intelligence. Follow the "How did you get here, T3?" branch in the conversation with T3-M4. If you have sufficient Computer Use, you can unlock a holorecord from Carth (or Bastila if Revan is set to male).

5. Telos (return) - after you fight your way through Citadel Station and take off with Mandalore to the Ravager, you will see a cutscene of the Republic fleet arriving to Telos. Carth will make an appearance.

6. Telos (return) - after you kill Nihilus and the Ravager explodes, Grenn will request you to meet Carth. If Revan is set to male, Bastila will also appear after the meeting.

Spoilers revealed.....

All right, a complete (I hope) list of Carth's appearances in the game...

To see Carth anywhere at all, you must set Revan's alignment to light side in the first conversation with Atton on Peragus.

1. Harbinger - seen in one of the holorecords in the briefing room (not on the bridge).

2. Telos - after you escape Citadel Station on a shuttle, you will see a cutscene of Carth talking to Lieutenant Grenn.

3. Dantooine (only if the main character is male) - after you meet Disciple in the Enclave sublevel and kill Gerevick's thugs, you can return to Khoonda and see Disciple talking to a hologram of Carth. You will also learn Disciple's real name.

4. Ebon Hawk (only if Revan is set to female) - you need at least 15 Intelligence. Follow the "How did you get here, T3?" branch in the conversation with T3-M4. If you have sufficient Computer Use, you can unlock a holorecord from Carth (or Bastila if Revan is set to male).

5. Telos (return) - after you fight your way through Citadel Station and take off with Mandalore to the Ravager, you will see a cutscene of the Republic fleet arriving to Telos. Carth will make an appearance.

6. Telos (return) - after you kill Nihilus and the Ravager explodes, Grenn will request you to meet Carth. If Revan is set to male, Bastila will also appear after the meeting.

1. Hmmm. Don't remember that.

2. Yup. I've seen that.

3. Yup, that, too.

4. Hmmm. I've only gotten Bastila.

5. I have never seen him there.

6. Are you kidding me? As soon as I kill him and make it back to the shuttle, I instantly go to Malachore V (sp?).

What are the exact requirements for 1, 4, 5, and 6?

1. Hmmm.  Don't remember that.

2. Yup.  I've seen that.

3. Yup, that, too.

4. Hmmm.  I've only gotten Bastila.

5. I have never seen him there.

6. Are you kidding me?  As soon as I kill him and make it back to the shuttle, I instantly go to Malachore V (sp?).

What are the exact requirements for 1, 4, 5, and 6?

1. Tell Atton Revan saved the republic

4. Tell Atton Revan was female

5. Tell Atton Revan saved the republic

6. Tell Atton Revan saved the republic

Now I have a problem. I downloaded The Dark Apprentice a long time ago. Now, I feel it has screwed up Dantooine. Everytime I kill Azkul in there, it's like noting happened. The journal won't update. I've tried putting in the unaltered odules, but that didn't work. So, I reinstalled the game. That didn't work either. I feel that my savegame is corrupted (in a sense) with this mod. Is there anyway to remove this, or a nice savegame that I can load up? I have none to revert to, and have played this game a a million times, so starting a new character and playing through all over again would be like ripping my eyes out of my sockets.

Edited by Corn Flakes

Well, it's not necessarily a bad thing, maybe you'll learn Force Sight :)...

Corn Flakes, that's strange. If you encountered Carth at least once, then you definitely should encounter Carth after blowing up the Ravager. Maybe it's because [you were DS? Should check trigger conditions...

I thought he had to be DS for those.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Where exactaly do I meet Carth? I just completed Dantooine (in just about 5 minutes; yes, I started over. I still have my eyes). but I can't find him on Telos. Unless this wasn't one of the levels, where do I meet him and how exactaly do I meet him? (Yes, I made sure Revan was a good person).

Carth won't appear on Telos until after you have killed Nahilihoo, and then it's a forced convo so you can't miss it... unless of course you set Revan as DS in you convo with Atton on Peragus.

On a related note, does anyone know what happens if you tell Atton you don't care about Revan and thus make no decisions about his/her history?