Influencing Kreia

linda

I have another little question... I am playing LS. I just went though a dialog with Kreia and got LS points but lost influence. Is there any reason why I would WANT influence with her, as a LS character? I know why i want influence with others, but I don't know why i would want it with Kreia.

It's actually Kreia getting influence on you not the other way around. If you want to stay true to being a LS character you don't want Kreia to influence you. If you are just an influence-whore however, then it's a matter of DiaLockpicking like with the others.

(Signatures: disabled) 

If you have enough influence with Kreia, you can unlock some conversations about her past, about her and Revan and so on. It's best to prioritize influence above LS/DS points. Don't be afraid to gain some DS points to increase influence with Kreia (or HK-47, or G0-T0), you will easily replenish LS points later in the game.

Correction: Being intelligent evil.

You even don't evil in some cases, just use brain aver muscle to trick enemies or gain better rewards.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

• 2 weeks later...
I have another little question...  I am playing LS.  I just went though a dialog with Kreia and got LS points but lost influence.  Is there any reason why I would WANT influence with her, as a LS character?  I know why i want influence with others, but I don't know why i would want it with Kreia.

So far I have found that Krie and HK both have influence failures if you have perfect influence (100) and perfect alignment (completely dark for HK, neutral for Kriea). I went online and found a KOTOR save game editor and set their influences to 999 each. THat loosened their tongues.