Kreia and Revan

I think it is possible to get, but you need basically max. influence.

Revan was Kreia's apprentice at some point, so she did know him. Also, I think that you hear the council saying that 'she' didn't train 'him' properly, referring to Kreia and Revan. Some members of the order blamed Revan's fall to the darkside on Kreia.

I think it is possible to get, but you need basically max. influence.

Revan was Kreia's apprentice at some point, so she did know him. Also, I think that you hear the council saying that 'she' didn't train 'him' properly, referring to Kreia and Revan. Some members of the order blamed Revan's fall to the darkside on Kreia.

Kreia was Revans FIRST and LAST teacher.

Revan had many teachers inbetween that.

And yes, the council did blame Kreia's teaching for Revans fall.

In many ways, the council wasnt totally wrong in that either as Kreia admits she didnt beleive in the jedi code by that time either.

You need high influence to get her to reveal that.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I managed it with the old "stay on the light path, but gain influence with Kreia" trick, despite the fact that it doesn't give you maximum influence with her. She seems a bit odd when she speeks about Revan. Probably because he/she, like the Exile was one of her more powerful students. :lol:

The words "first and last" are somewhat misleading, they can imply she was Revan's only teacher. She was the first, then Revan had many other Masters, such as Zhar, Dorak and Arren Kae, but in the end, returned to Kreia.

err thats what I said!

Kreia was Revans FIRST and LAST teacher.

Revan had many teachers inbetween that.

He's also her first student. You can gather as much from the conversation with Sion at Korriban - "She clings to hope, that perhaps she can train one as great as her first".

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.