KOTOR

Lare Kikkeli

Man... That thread title is giving me ideas. Could go make a subject in way-off topic called "Word" it would be completely bullet-proof as long as it was full of words...

I would like that particularly minigame a lot more if it was integrated into the story and you got exp from it too.

(Signatures: disabled) 

"Why don't you post this in BioWare's forum?"

Why? This is the 'Other Games - Computer and Console' forum. KOTOR obviously fits here perfectly.

If you don't like how Obsidian has set up their boards go complain to them.

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Since when has it been against the rules to discuss games in the general games forum? I understand the one thread for kotor3 thing, but that's just rude, not to mention stupid. Maybe Hades should make a new forum, just for himself. The bitch and whine forum, yeah. Anyway well this thread was more about mini games in kotor or in games in general than kotor itself. Bio seems to have a thing for them. Maybe they all secretly just want to do a new pac man set in star wars.

Edited by Lare Kikkeli

Since when has it been against the rules to discuss games in the general games forum? I understand the one thread for kotor3 thing, but that's just rude, not to mention stupid. Maybe Hades should make a new forum, just for himself. The bitch and whine forum, yeah. Anyway well this thread was more about mini games in kotor or in games in general than kotor itself. Bio seems to have a thing for them. Maybe they all secretly just want to do a new pac man set in star wars.

Well, gee, you simply can't take a joke. At least my post got people to read your thread. Also the mini games are very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very old news and there next game had them optional so whatever problems you had with them has been solved with the later games.

Indeed. We are all slaves to the whim of our lord, Hades. His will is law. He is god. Bow to the might of the infinite one. :p

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Most of us have developed a pretty thick skin to Hades and his incessant whining, the boards wouldn't be the same without him.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Uh, right. It was a joke now, was it? Maybe if you don't have anything to contribute then you can just go to your own little forum and troll there.

Looks to me that if Hades were to create a "bitch and whine" forum, you'd be number one poster over there. :blink:

Also, congrats for hijacking your own thread.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

His nick translated to unitedstatian is something like Casey C0ck or Warren Wang.

Lovely.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Hades One is the number one devil here. :blink:

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester