Bastila's fate in the LSF ending

Sikon

So, what happened to Bastila?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. So, what happened to Bastila?

• LSF Revan killed her
    • LSF Revan returned her to the light side

There is a theory, apparently rather popular, that the reason we don't see Bastila in K2 if Revan is LSF is that Revan had to kill her on the Star Forge. Do you support or oppose this theory?

I don't believe it. Looks like even BioWare blatantly ignores the possibility to kill Bastila. Even if you do, she will reappear in the final celebration cutscene. So, it seems to me that her survival is presumed regardless of Revan's gender. The fact that LSM Revan has more possibilities to save Bastila (but still can stay away from the romance option) isn't that significant.

She lived but has not been seen. I will not believe that LSF Revan killed her.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

There is a theory, apparently rather popular, that the reason we don't see Bastila in K2 if Revan is LSF is that Revan had to kill her on the Star Forge. Do you support or oppose this theory?

I don't believe it. Looks like even BioWare blatantly ignores the possibility to kill Bastila. Even if you do, she will reappear in the final celebration cutscene. So, it seems to me that her survival is presumed regardless of Revan's gender. The fact that LSM Revan has more possibilities to save Bastila (but still can stay away from the romance option) isn't that significant.

sorry but you CAN see Bastilla speaking to Carth in K2 (if you go LS Male) so the theory is false.

Sorry sik, but just like your other complaint posts about story in K2, if you play it as the obvious main story (LSM) you get the whole story. Just because it doesnt show in female play doesnt mean its not there.

Edited by Kalfear

sorry but you CAN see Bastilla speaking to Carth in K2 (if you go LS Male) so the theory is false.

Sorry sik, but just like your other complaint posts about story in K2, if you play it as the obvious main story (LSM) you get the whole story. Just because it doesnt show in female play doesnt mean its not there.

Sorry, but what you just said has nothing to do with Sikon's question. If anyone actually knows if you're LSF whether Bastila survives or not, it seems many people would be happy to know.