Looking for a game of Pazaak...

I am creating this thread in the hopes that it will allow people to find other people to play the Pure Pazaak game with. If you're looking for a game, post here and maybe someone will play with you. If possible, it would be good if you post when you are logging off so people know when you aren't around to play. I'm currently watching Full Metal Alchemist then going to bed so I'm not looking for a game at the moment, but maybe this thread will take off. I think it is a good idea. :thumbsup:

You're probably better off (although I'm not sure it'll be anymore successful) is to use the IRC Channel idea by eXtortion:

FromPure Pazaak thread

Step-by-step of what eXtortion says below (does not install mIRC):

1. Go to: www.gamesurge.net/chat/ (requires Java)

2. When it loads you'll automatically connect to GameSurge - let it finish.

3. Type into the command thingy: /nick nickname , where nickname is your desired nickname.

4. Type: /join #purepazaak to join the channel

5. If you join and no one is there, I urge you to stay there if you can incase someone else comes along

6. Let's say there's a bunch of people connected. To announce that you're free to play a match, just type the chat message and press Enter.

7. What you want to do now will vary, but to let's say you want start a private chat session to respond to someone's offer (and tell them your details like your or their IP, etc). Double-click their name from the list of people and a new chat window will appear in the Private taskbar section.

8. Organise and play!

At least then it's "Live" updating of who's online. It's as close to a game lobby as you'll get.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)