Happy Chrismahanukwanzakah!

kumquatq3

That was painful to watch.

And they forgot Yule (winter solstice). We pagans have a holiday around this time of year too, you know. :blink:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

What do pagans do during Yule?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

We pagans have a holiday around this time of year too, you know. :blink:

They took care of it with the angel song.

krazikatt liked it. The rest of your opinions are meaningless.

Ah... Yeah, I must admit, I didn't quite make it that far. The Hindu Santa made me want to jab rusty objects into my eyes, and I think I got to the word "pork" on the second one when I decided to close down the browser window.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Massive orgy?

Yes, that's exactly it. We also eat babies and kill kittens with out teeth.

Or perhaps we don't, and we simply have a ritual welcoming the return of the light (or rebirth of the Lord... sound familiar?), seeing as winter solstice is the shortest day of the year, and that the days are getting longer every day after that, right up until summer solstice.

Incidentally, a rather high number of Christmas traditions actually go back to the day before Christians came about, such as decorating the trees, and yule logs, and decorating with holly (just to name a few).

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Ah... Yeah, I must admit, I didn't quite make it that far. The Hindu Santa made me want to jab rusty objects into my eyes, and I think I got to the word "pork" on the second one when I decided to close down the browser window.

Where is your Chrismahanukwanzakah spirt? :blink:

Bah humbug.

Or perhaps I just shouldn't visit that site when I'm grumpy. :p

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Massive orgy?

Yes, that's exactly it. We also eat babies and kill kittens with out teeth.

Or perhaps we don't, and we simply have a ritual welcoming the return of the light (or rebirth of the Lord... sound familiar?), seeing as winter solstice is the shortest day of the year, and that the days are getting longer every day after that, right up until summer solstice.

You'll get more members with the massive orgy thing. Think about it.

Where is your Chrismahanukwanzakah spirt?  :blink:

Bah humbug.

Or perhaps I just shouldn't visit that site when I'm grumpy. :p

That's the spirit. You really need to be down on your knees to suck this up...it sucks. Think I made joke...that I shouldn't elaborate any further. :D

The jews are not that juicy, but they can make you smile.

The angel SONG was kinda uh, amusing.

edit: did I hit my quote on quotes or what?

Edited by Janmanden

(Signatures: disabled) 

What do the babies taste like? and why kittens without teeth?

That was a typo. I meant to write "with our teeth" in an effort to be a smartass. Clearly I failed. :p

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------