'Tis the season to be jolly...

jaguars4ever

Well, lets see why I hate Christmas this year. I was held up at gun point and I will be losing my job because the business is closing. Last Christmas I also lost my job because of the same reason. The Christmas before thatmy Grandmother died. Oh, the Christmas before that...

It just goes on and on.

I hate Christmas.

Good Lord, Hades, no wonder you hate the Holidays.

I've been held up at gunpoint also, so I feel for you. It makes you mad, doesn't it? I mean, for months afterwards, I keep thinking in my mind over the scenario to see if there were something different I should have done. Of course, I've also had someone shoot at me. I think it's perfectly reasonable to give the cash. Like your experience, it was virtually no time at all before they caught the culprits. In my case, they took a money order we were putting in the safe at the time. The morons took the money order and started shopping at a Target less than two miles away. They were taking out banded singles to pay for things.

Anyhow, Happy Sucky Time of the Year For You? You never know what the rest of this season will bring, though. You might be lucky.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Oooh, are we sharing our "I've been shot at!" stories?

If you want to share, Commissar, go ahead. :Eldar's grinning his doofus friend icon:

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Actually, don't share in this thread. If you want to discuss shooting in this thread, it must include Christmas lights. If you want to discuss specific instances where folks shot at you otherwise, it must be in a different thread! :D

EDIT: *shrug* I doubt folks will find it all that exciting, but I'll recount my particular story in a non-christmas light thread, although it did happen at Christmas.

Edited by Eldar

Obsidian Plays

Oh the Garbage man can, Drak. The Garbage Man can.

Who can take your trash out?

Stomp it down for you?

Shake the plastic bag and do the twisty thingy too?

THE GARBAGE MAN!!

Oh the Garbage Man can

The Garbage Man can and he does it with a smile and never judges you.

Who can take this diaper?

I don't mind at all!

Who can clean me up before the big policeman's ball?

THE GARBAGE MAN!!

Yes the garbage man can!

The sanitation folks, are jolly friendly blokes,

Courteous and easy going!

They mop up when you're over flowing!

And tell you when your arse is showing!

Who can.....

Who can.....

Who can.....

Who can.....

THE GARBAGE MAN CAN!!

'Cause he's Homer Simpson Man!

HE CLEANS THE WORRRRLD FOOOORRR YOOOUUU!

Ahhh copy and pasting...man's best friend...

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body